The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 will be one of the first smartphones to be shipped with Windows Mobile 6.5 when it launches in Australia later this year.
Need to pick up a last minute Father's Day gift? Or just want to splurge on yourself? Check out some of the great deals we've rounded up.
Official screenshots are released for Sony's upcoming racing simulation game for the PlayStation 3
Once upon a time, playing videogames was as socially acceptable as owning a 12-sided dice. It was something that nerds did in-between Star Trek marathons and zit-popping – at least, that was the popular perception in the playgrounds of the time. To talk incessantly about videogames was to invite wedgie annihilation from all directions. Needless to say, it was a dangerous time to be a gamer.
Screenshots show V8 Supercar models in-game
At an event held in a Sydney Lamborghini showroom today, V8 Supercars Australia announced a partnership that will see eight V8 Supercars appearing in the upcoming Forza Motorsport 3 racing simulation on Xbox 360.
You can probably guess that a digital SLR is going to give you better results than a point and shoot--but you can still get good photos with even a compact camera.
Grab a big-screen TV, a great smartphone, a cheap printer and more!
Snow Leopard’s Finder and Windows 7’s Explorer have strikingly similar interfaces, with quick-search fields in the upper-right corner, path bars (OS X’s is optional and can be switched on in the View menu), and sidebars that provide easy access to various common locations on your computer.
If you aren't lucky enough to have a real Polaroid camera and a stockpile of film, just upload your photos to Rollip.com
Today, Xbox Australia threw a special media event at the Ivy Penthouse, Sydney, to showcase the new products and services coming to Xbox Live. We managed to get some hands-on time with Activision's DJ Hero and were suitably spun out by the results. Check out the rest of the slideshow to see the game in action.
It's only been alive for just over four years now and already Sony's PlayStation Portable has accumulated a gargantuan library of games, with must-play titles that span every genre from action that matches the quality found in console games
We've collected some novel spy gadgets, including some commercial products.
Pick up a great Canon digital camera, a cheap-as-chips HD camcorder and more!
Similar in size to the iPhone 3GS, the HTC Hero has a slightly smaller display than Apple's smartphone.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSiebel DeveloperVIC
- CCSiebel Developers x 8SA
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA