Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
GamersGate recently announced the digital release of EverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey.
From Internet-enabled appliances to wireless thermometers, we offer a tantalising list of cool kitchen toys.
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
A snapshot of the latest and greatest gadgets, gizmos and technology announced this month.
Here are some great sub-$100 gift ideas for technology enthusiasts.
Sony Ericsson last week announced the Australian launch of its much anticipated XPERIA X1 smartphone.
Los Alamos and Oak Ridge laboratories break the petaflop barrier.
Max Burnet has turned his home in the leafy suburbs of Sydney into arguably Australia’s largest private computer museum. Since retiring as director of Digital Equipment Corporation a decade ago, Burnet has converted his interest in the computing industry into an invaluable snapshot of computer history. Every available space from his basement to the top floor of his two-storey home is covered with relics from the past. His collection is vast, from a 1920s Julius Totalisator, the first UNIX PDP-7, a classic DEC PDP-8, the original IBM PC, Apple’s Lisa, MITS Altair 8800, numerous punch cards and over 6000 computer reference books. And more. He happily opened his doors for us to take a look.
Not Sarah Palin!
More games to look out for during the Christmas rush.
Every year, a number of games always fall off the radar. Whether it is due to delays, cancellation or sheer laziness on the developer's part, sometimes even anticipated games can disappear without a trace. We have compiled some of the notables of this year, so you know what you are missing out on.
A round up of interesting algorithms and look at how they impact your community.
Tuesday saw the release of a 108in LCD television by Sharp Electronics. Destined for commercial enterprises, it has a host of features that make it an enticing product. You could probably order one for your home, but at $169,000 you'll need a lot of disposable income.
After an Internet-wide search, here are the 11 blogs that depressed -- er, uh -- impressed us the most with their lameness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 4 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 5 Motorola Moto E review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW