Our first look at Vista’s successor.
Apple today announced an upgrade to its flagship notebook, the 17in MacBook Pro. The notebook boasts the same unibody enclosure found in the new MacBook line-up and the 15in MacBook Pro, as well as overhauled hardware specifications.
Despite offering inferior quality to non-streamed music, Internet radio offers fantastic diversity and convenience at the click of a button. We asked our staff which stations they listen to.
We take a look at some of the hottest games heading for shop shelves this year.
Test your Cisco news knowledge.
Big ideas that altered the course of information security
Sony's community-based service for the PlayStation 3
Here are five extra-dangerous gadgets: guaranteed to fill that Christmas stocking -- before blowing it up!
Some of these games were overlooked by the buying public, while others were unfairly dismissed by critics. Some were overshadowed by a rival in the same genre. Whatever the reason, they all share one thing in common -- they should have been bigger hits!
Racking your brain for the perfect gifts for the celebrities on your holiday shopping list? These unique tech products will make life bearable for in-the-spotlight types like Paris, Lindsay, TomKat, and Brangelina.
They've done Warcraft. They've done Guitar Hero. Here's what they should do next.
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
It's not all bits and bytes
Protesters held rallies across Australian capital cities today to oppose the government's national clean feed Internet scheme, which will impose blanket content filtering for all web connections
The high-season is up, fuel surcharges are down and Aussie travellers are flying off on holidays. Here's the hottest in-flight tech that three of the airlines servicing Australia will be offering you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW