The HTC Touch Diamond 2 is an upgrade to the original Touch Diamond and is a full touch-screen smartphone with HTC's TouchFLO user interface.
I seldom own a book that makes my fellow geeks here at PC World go wild when I show it to them, but John Graham-Cumming has done the trick with The Geek Atlas.
Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 is the first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone.
These nine moments are the ones that we'll always look back most fondly in Michael Jackson's memory
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
We’ve been lucky enough to get our hands on a brand new Apple iPhone 3GS on its launch day in Australia. To share with you the thrill of getting our hands on the new iPhone, we’re taking you step-by-step through the un-boxing of Apple's third-iteration of the popular smartphone.
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
HTC has introduced its latest smartphone running on Google's Android mobile operating system, the HTC Hero.
From BioShock to World of Warcraft, see what games lead our list of ground-breaking titles that rocked the gaming world to its core.
Research in Motion's new BlackBerry store, called Blackberry App World, lets you buy and download any of a few hundred applications without connecting to a PC or creating a special account
Innovations in voice and speech technologies may make the mouse obsolete, but we've seen plenty of innovations in the way we use our hand to provide input for our PCs.
Last week, Gigabyte held its Open Overclocking Championship (GO OC) in Taipei, Taiwan. The world's best overclockers battled it out during a grueling five hour competition. Check out the following slide show for screenshots of the event and its champions.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
There's a special place reserved for the stalwart hardware that many of us have depended on day after day, year after year. Or at least, we believe there should be a special place.
The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA