Windows 10 may still be in beta, but it already has some fun and handy, hidden new features worth exploring. Check 'em out here.
It's not hard to find social media marketing tools these days. It's harder to locate social monitoring utilities, in your price range, that do everything your business needs. These 10 simple social tools can help you monitor campaigns and analyse the metrics to draw actionable insights and demonstrate real ROI.
The ASUS X205 is a Windows 8.1 notebook designed to halt the encroachment of Chromebooks into the low-end Windows notebook market.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
From cars to houses, 3D printers are changing design technology.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
A look back at the most memorable tech-related happenings of 1990.
Later this week, Microsoft is expected to reveal more details about Windows 10. But why wait for Microsoft’s announcement? Here’s what we think is coming.
SUSE 12 is a broad set of Linux distributions ranging from desktop through enterprise level. We tested several instances and found them quite ready for enterprise use. All in all, SUSE 12 is a worthy competitor to Red Hat and Ubuntu in the enterprise Linux market.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
What did IBM do to celebrate the mainframe’s 51st birthday? Reinvented the Big Iron basically.
This slideshow has very little to do with IT. But it's really staggering to see just how stupid some people can be. Sickles, grenades, blasting machines and cannon barrels just a few items in your fellow travellers carry-ons.
Everyone wants a piece of the Pi.
The year is still extremely young, but we just returned from CES 2015, where a small army of PCs appeared in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and configurations. Check out some of these monsters.
CES is a consumer show, but there are plenty of nifty tools for businesses too.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Hugo Barra quits Chinese phone maker Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
- Moving Steam games to a different folder or hard drive is finally easy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA