Google used its annual I/O conference to announce its new Wave communications platform.
Could 2009 go down as the year of the Android device invasion? We haven't yet seen the debut of many gadgets based on Android, Google's mobile operating system, but hopes are high.
The long-awaited sequel to 2002’s Mafia is finally busting out of prison this year. Check out the following slideshow for the latest Mafia II screenshots.
We take a closer look at D-Link's iSCSI-enabled Storage Area Network (SAN) arrays
Google is mapping the world one street at a time.
Wolverine vs. Wolverine: Here are five reasons why the video game version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine is better than the movie.
LG's Prada isn't the first time a mobile phone manufacturer has teamed up with a leading fashion label and it certainly won't be the last.
Toshiba today launched what we think is the sexiest 10.1in netbook on the market: the copper-coloured Toshiba NB200. This little netbook is aimed at the premium end of the market, where style and form are just as important as portability and functionality.
Dell today announced the first ruggedised netbook the company has designed specifically with students in mind: the Latitude 2100.
The Toshiba Portege R600 is the lightest fully fledged notebook on the market at just 950 grams. It’s also deceptively strong and durable. In this slideshow we go beneath its exterior and expose the components that make it tick and the design tricks that go into making something that's so light yet so strong.
Canon's PowerShot D10 can withstand drops from up to 1m and can function in up to 10m of water.
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
But are you giving your mouse any attention? Or is it just standard issue beige or black?
To pay homage to the Star Trek movie premiere, we decided it’s time to help Trekkies get serious about their obsession by putting together a collection of inspirational Star Trek gear
Amazon's Kindle DX comes off as surprisingly lean and elegant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW