From Microsoft's no-controls 'Natal' to Sony's PlayStation 3D motion sensor to Nintendo's quirky Wii vitality gauge, what was hot -- or not -- at this year's E3.
Sony Ericsson recently unveiled three new flagship mobile phones, including the 12-megapixel Satio, previously known as Idou. The handsets should hit the Australian market in late 2009.
Without a doubt, the desktop PC is falling out of favor as the world gravitates to equally powerful laptops and ultraportables. But some people out there will never turn in their towers of power
Apple has announced the launch of the iPhone 3G S -- the third iPhone to be released since the first model hit the US and other selected markets back in 2007.
After using Facebook for a while, you notice that people tend to say the same things over and over in their status updates. They are bored at work, they're behind on sleep, they have big news -- or they just want to tell you how generally bitchin' life is. We take a look at the 10 most common kinds of Facebook updates.
We have already opened D-Link's 2U xStack DSN-2100-10 Storage Area Network (SAN) array. The D-Link xStack DSN-3200-10 is a larger, 3U SAN array that provides increased storage, greater network flexibility and better reliability in case of power failures.
A mouse is such a simple device that not even the worst inventor could screw it up, right? Wrong! We'll give you 13 examples.
In the arena of world-class search, can Bing bring the hurt to Google and Yahoo? Microsoft's newest search engine comes packed with search tools such as an Explorer Pane for refining searches, Quick Previews for sneaking a peek at a site before visiting it, and Sentiment Extraction for making sense of product reviews.
Computex is Asia's premier tech tradeshow and is regarded as the second largest in the world, behind CeBIT Germany.
For many computer users, Apple has defined the personal computer industry, driven technology innovation, and changed the perception of personal computing.
Google officially opened its new office in Sydney, Australia today. Three hundred and fifty Australian Googlers will be based in the new headquarters
Google used its annual I/O conference to announce its new Wave communications platform.
Could 2009 go down as the year of the Android device invasion? We haven't yet seen the debut of many gadgets based on Android, Google's mobile operating system, but hopes are high.
The long-awaited sequel to 2002’s Mafia is finally busting out of prison this year. Check out the following slideshow for the latest Mafia II screenshots.
We take a closer look at D-Link's iSCSI-enabled Storage Area Network (SAN) arrays
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW