Panasonic launches new high-definition televisions, including the Panasonic Z1 -- a Full HD TV with wireless streaming
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Freeview, the television industry body publicising the move to free-to-air digital television, has released information on products it has certified the compatibility of at a launch at Dick Smith in the Sydney CBD on Monday.
Apple may have sold 1 billion apps through the App Store, but there are only 10 which are must-haves for my iPhone
Five of the best blogs, Web sites and Twitter feeds to get you behind the scenes at the Rosemount Australia Fashion Week.
New Sennheiser HD 218, HD 228 and HD 238 headphones offer good sound for relatively low prices.
LG partners with Prada again to launch the LG Prada II fashion smartphone
They may not be household names for all gamers, but these companies have talent, and the high-profile projects to prove it.
GamePro counts down twelve video game heroes that don't quite look the part.
Halo, arguably the biggest first-person shooter series around, has already proven that it can also deliver a compelling experience in the real-time strategy genre
New Foxtel Web site offers full-screen video clips, remote recording and a comprehensive electronic program guide
Flash memory drives that are more about looks than portability.
New LG plasma televisions include internal hard drives for recording TV shows.
Nikon's D5000 digital SLR camera is an entry-level model that's designed to be a simple introduction into the world of SLR cameras
These 11 cross-platform apps based on AIR technology will help you streamline your YouTube experience, track client time accurately, stitch photos into one panoramic shot, and much more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW