This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Keyboards without keys, a vertical keyboard with mirrors on the side so you can see your fingers, and keyboards on which you type on the back: Get ready for some wacky input devices.
The DL380 G5 is one of the workhorses of today's server room. According to HP it's one of the world's best selling servers available in a variety of configurations.
Dell's Adamo notebook is sure to catch the eye of style gurus.
We take a look at the Emirates Airbus A380's high-tech luxuries and Linux-based Panasonic Aviation eX2 in-flight entertainment system.
From the cathode ray tube to plasma panels, LCD displays, 100Hz technology and the future of television tech
We're already a quarter of the way into 2009 and the gadgets are coming thick and fast despite the recession that is gripping many countries.
The 10.2in Kogan Agora Netbook Pro will be available for $539, and runs the gOS Linux distribution.
The 5730 XpressMusic
iPhone applications are proliferating like rabbits, but not all of them are great. In fact some can get you into hot water.
Racing simulation franchise shifts into gear.
Nikon’s F-mount SLR lens system celebrates its 50th birthday this year.
Terminator game promises salvation for movie tie-ins.
Alan Moore’s magnum opus gets the movie tie-in treatment — in new-fangled digital download form.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW