A compilation of the most notorious convicted spammers
It's the granddaddy of all consoles. It defines gaming culture.
With the launch of the latest instalment of the most popular football game on the planet this week, FIFA 09, we thought it would be appropriate to look back on some earlier versions of the franchise. Since FIFA International Soccer was launched in Christmas 1993, the franchise has gone from strength to strength. We take you on a trip down memory lane with screenshots from every FIFA title since 2001!
Sporting a black and silver motif and a minimalist design, Sony’s new VAIO RT range packs high-end performance into a small package. An all-in-one PC built largely for home entertainment purposes, the RT manages to fit in an Intel Core 2 Quad processor, 4GB of RAM, a 1TB hard drive, a Blu-ray drive and a 512MB nVidia GeForce9600M graphics card. Built onto the back of a Full HD 25.5in LCD screen with Windows Vista Ultimate installed, the RT isn’t a low-end PC. As yet there is no word on pricing or availability locally.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
Sights and sounds from Japan's cutting-edge IT and electronics comprehensive exhibition
More examples of Evan Roth's "X-ray" art, which he intends to be a silent protest of overly intrusive airport security.
The opposite of Nobel – Ig Nobel honors the bizarre
Taking just 5 seconds to inspect any credit/debit card reader before you swipe could end up saving you from identity and credit card theft.
Far Cry 2 is the latest first person shooter from Ubisoft Montreal.
Fingerprints? How about the veins in your hand?
Windows Web sites worth a look
The Geneva Sound System is an iPod-compatible speaker system geared towards audio enthusiasts. Equipped with a slot-loading CD player, FM radio (with tuner presets) and an iPod dock, it aims to deliver a complete hi-fi music system in one stylish box. For a look at the different models on offer and their technical specifications, check out the following slideshow!
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW