For a character that has been variously described as a 'dork', 'nerd' and 'loser', Larry Laffer sure does seem to get a lot of action from the ladeez. The balding slacker’s smutty exploits in the pursuit of lust and lurve have landed him in all manner of sticky situations.
Dominating in Halo Wars is no walk in the park. We fire off ten helpful tips that are guaranteed to make you better at the game.
Having several computers in your home or office doesn't mean you have to buy several printers, too. If your PCs are connected via a network, you can easily share them.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
For many of us, the idea of creating a 3D object out of (almost) nothing seems like science fiction, but for those who have enough dough (money, that is), then 3D printing is very much a reality. Of course, there are professional uses for it in architecture and related fields but since they're boring, we've decided to pick out some of our favourite creations made by 3D printers.
The popular Tekken arcade fighting series has finally returned with Namco Bandai's Tekken 6. Boasting a total of 42 characters — the most seen so far — Tekken 6 introduces new features to revitalise the ageing genre, including the ability to use items as weapons. Character customisation has been rolled over from the game's predecessor, Tekken 5, allowing you to alter your character with various items and costumes. The game is headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this year.
The fate of the new Chronicles of Riddick game has never been entirely stable but it looks like its release is almost upon us. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena follows on from the events in Escape from Butcher Bay, putting you in the shoes of Riddick once again as he escapes from prison. The new game will include a remade version of its predecessor with improved graphics when it is released, allowing you to play both games back to back. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena is scheduled for release next month on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
On tap: A color thesaurus, photonics, and book and magazine publishing
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
Ready for a bloody good time? We dissect some of the goriest video games ever made.
Does the Australian community need protecting from the worst the Web has to offer? The government appears to think so. Here's short guide to the rocky road to internet filtering in Australia.
Apple has finally take the wraps off its first Australian retail store, giving media a preview of the store ahead of its official launch tomorrow night at 5pm. Located in the heart of Sydney at 367 George Street, the glass fronted store will feature more than 80 Macs and 60 iPods for customers to get their hands on. The three-level store also offers professional help and advice for Apple users and would-be converts.
MySpace.com unveils the top 10 apps that Aussie's go to for their entertainment fix.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW