Dominating in Halo Wars is no walk in the park. We fire off ten helpful tips that are guaranteed to make you better at the game.
Having several computers in your home or office doesn't mean you have to buy several printers, too. If your PCs are connected via a network, you can easily share them.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
For many of us, the idea of creating a 3D object out of (almost) nothing seems like science fiction, but for those who have enough dough (money, that is), then 3D printing is very much a reality. Of course, there are professional uses for it in architecture and related fields but since they're boring, we've decided to pick out some of our favourite creations made by 3D printers.
The popular Tekken arcade fighting series has finally returned with Namco Bandai's Tekken 6. Boasting a total of 42 characters — the most seen so far — Tekken 6 introduces new features to revitalise the ageing genre, including the ability to use items as weapons. Character customisation has been rolled over from the game's predecessor, Tekken 5, allowing you to alter your character with various items and costumes. The game is headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this year.
The fate of the new Chronicles of Riddick game has never been entirely stable but it looks like its release is almost upon us. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena follows on from the events in Escape from Butcher Bay, putting you in the shoes of Riddick once again as he escapes from prison. The new game will include a remade version of its predecessor with improved graphics when it is released, allowing you to play both games back to back. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena is scheduled for release next month on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
On tap: A color thesaurus, photonics, and book and magazine publishing
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
Ready for a bloody good time? We dissect some of the goriest video games ever made.
Does the Australian community need protecting from the worst the Web has to offer? The government appears to think so. Here's short guide to the rocky road to internet filtering in Australia.
Apple has finally take the wraps off its first Australian retail store, giving media a preview of the store ahead of its official launch tomorrow night at 5pm. Located in the heart of Sydney at 367 George Street, the glass fronted store will feature more than 80 Macs and 60 iPods for customers to get their hands on. The three-level store also offers professional help and advice for Apple users and would-be converts.
MySpace.com unveils the top 10 apps that Aussie's go to for their entertainment fix.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Keyboards without keys, a vertical keyboard with mirrors on the side so you can see your fingers, and keyboards on which you type on the back: Get ready for some wacky input devices.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW