The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
For many of us, the idea of creating a 3D object out of (almost) nothing seems like science fiction, but for those who have enough dough (money, that is), then 3D printing is very much a reality. Of course, there are professional uses for it in architecture and related fields but since they're boring, we've decided to pick out some of our favourite creations made by 3D printers.
The popular Tekken arcade fighting series has finally returned with Namco Bandai's Tekken 6. Boasting a total of 42 characters — the most seen so far — Tekken 6 introduces new features to revitalise the ageing genre, including the ability to use items as weapons. Character customisation has been rolled over from the game's predecessor, Tekken 5, allowing you to alter your character with various items and costumes. The game is headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this year.
The fate of the new Chronicles of Riddick game has never been entirely stable but it looks like its release is almost upon us. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena follows on from the events in Escape from Butcher Bay, putting you in the shoes of Riddick once again as he escapes from prison. The new game will include a remade version of its predecessor with improved graphics when it is released, allowing you to play both games back to back. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena is scheduled for release next month on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
On tap: A color thesaurus, photonics, and book and magazine publishing
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
Ready for a bloody good time? We dissect some of the goriest video games ever made.
Does the Australian community need protecting from the worst the Web has to offer? The government appears to think so. Here's short guide to the rocky road to internet filtering in Australia.
Apple has finally take the wraps off its first Australian retail store, giving media a preview of the store ahead of its official launch tomorrow night at 5pm. Located in the heart of Sydney at 367 George Street, the glass fronted store will feature more than 80 Macs and 60 iPods for customers to get their hands on. The three-level store also offers professional help and advice for Apple users and would-be converts.
MySpace.com unveils the top 10 apps that Aussie's go to for their entertainment fix.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Keyboards without keys, a vertical keyboard with mirrors on the side so you can see your fingers, and keyboards on which you type on the back: Get ready for some wacky input devices.
The DL380 G5 is one of the workhorses of today's server room. According to HP it's one of the world's best selling servers available in a variety of configurations.
Dell's Adamo notebook is sure to catch the eye of style gurus.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- CCTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW