The best mobile phones for GPS navigation.
The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
For a character that has been variously described as a 'dork', 'nerd' and 'loser', Larry Laffer sure does seem to get a lot of action from the ladeez. The balding slacker’s smutty exploits in the pursuit of lust and lurve have landed him in all manner of sticky situations.
Dominating in Halo Wars is no walk in the park. We fire off ten helpful tips that are guaranteed to make you better at the game.
Having several computers in your home or office doesn't mean you have to buy several printers, too. If your PCs are connected via a network, you can easily share them.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
For many of us, the idea of creating a 3D object out of (almost) nothing seems like science fiction, but for those who have enough dough (money, that is), then 3D printing is very much a reality. Of course, there are professional uses for it in architecture and related fields but since they're boring, we've decided to pick out some of our favourite creations made by 3D printers.
The popular Tekken arcade fighting series has finally returned with Namco Bandai's Tekken 6. Boasting a total of 42 characters — the most seen so far — Tekken 6 introduces new features to revitalise the ageing genre, including the ability to use items as weapons. Character customisation has been rolled over from the game's predecessor, Tekken 5, allowing you to alter your character with various items and costumes. The game is headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this year.
The fate of the new Chronicles of Riddick game has never been entirely stable but it looks like its release is almost upon us. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena follows on from the events in Escape from Butcher Bay, putting you in the shoes of Riddick once again as he escapes from prison. The new game will include a remade version of its predecessor with improved graphics when it is released, allowing you to play both games back to back. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena is scheduled for release next month on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
On tap: A color thesaurus, photonics, and book and magazine publishing
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
Ready for a bloody good time? We dissect some of the goriest video games ever made.
Does the Australian community need protecting from the worst the Web has to offer? The government appears to think so. Here's short guide to the rocky road to internet filtering in Australia.
Apple has finally take the wraps off its first Australian retail store, giving media a preview of the store ahead of its official launch tomorrow night at 5pm. Located in the heart of Sydney at 367 George Street, the glass fronted store will feature more than 80 Macs and 60 iPods for customers to get their hands on. The three-level store also offers professional help and advice for Apple users and would-be converts.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTBid ManagerVIC