Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Touch-screen computers, iPhone apps, and wireless cameras that stream video to the Web are on display at DEMO 09, the launchpad for emerging technology.
LG's flagship mobile phone for 2009 will be the Arena, unveiled recently at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Video game boxes have never enjoyed a particularly prestigious reputation. That’s because most of them suck.
Sequel to the popular console video game continues the zombpocalypse.
Nokia's latest addition to its multimedia NSeries is the N86.
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
Though hinted at as far back as 2005, Rockstar only recently formally announced its latest video game, Red Dead Redemption.
Codemasters has released the first batch of screenshots to promote the upcoming rally driving video game DiRT 2. The game is no longer being marketed with the Colin McRae name attached, though the company has stated that the famous driver, who passed away shortly before the release of the original DiRT, will appear in the game.
The first-ever PowerShot digital camera with underwater functionality.
Details of the new Canon IXUS and PowerShot cameras revealed, including the waterproof Canon PowerShot D10.
Faux accounts are all the rage -- here are some of the best Phweeters (phony tweeters) we've come across
A prototype guitar built by US student Amit Zoran combines the natural acoustics of wood with the power of electronic processing
Supercomputer do-it-yourselfer Bruce Allen says anyone can build one with some simple equipment
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW