Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
Sights and sounds from Japan's cutting-edge IT and electronics comprehensive exhibition
More examples of Evan Roth's "X-ray" art, which he intends to be a silent protest of overly intrusive airport security.
The opposite of Nobel – Ig Nobel honors the bizarre
Taking just 5 seconds to inspect any credit/debit card reader before you swipe could end up saving you from identity and credit card theft.
Far Cry 2 is the latest first person shooter from Ubisoft Montreal.
Fingerprints? How about the veins in your hand?
Windows Web sites worth a look
The Geneva Sound System is an iPod-compatible speaker system geared towards audio enthusiasts. Equipped with a slot-loading CD player, FM radio (with tuner presets) and an iPod dock, it aims to deliver a complete hi-fi music system in one stylish box. For a look at the different models on offer and their technical specifications, check out the following slideshow!
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
Will this finally kill the Eee PC?
Microsoft's next-gen console has a truckload of games, a winning online formula with Xbox Live, and a controller that rests easy in your palms for hours on end.
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
You can create a simple add-on for your router's antenna that will boost and focus the wireless signal. We show you how.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC