Alan Moore’s magnum opus gets the movie tie-in treatment — in new-fangled digital download form.
Capcom opens the icy crevasse for exploration once again.
Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
Touch-screen computers, iPhone apps, and wireless cameras that stream video to the Web are on display at DEMO 09, the launchpad for emerging technology.
LG's flagship mobile phone for 2009 will be the Arena, unveiled recently at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Video game boxes have never enjoyed a particularly prestigious reputation. That’s because most of them suck.
Sequel to the popular console video game continues the zombpocalypse.
Nokia's latest addition to its multimedia NSeries is the N86.
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
Though hinted at as far back as 2005, Rockstar only recently formally announced its latest video game, Red Dead Redemption.
Codemasters has released the first batch of screenshots to promote the upcoming rally driving video game DiRT 2. The game is no longer being marketed with the Colin McRae name attached, though the company has stated that the famous driver, who passed away shortly before the release of the original DiRT, will appear in the game.
The first-ever PowerShot digital camera with underwater functionality.
Details of the new Canon IXUS and PowerShot cameras revealed, including the waterproof Canon PowerShot D10.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW