Sonos music system owners who also own an iPhone are now able to use their handsets to control the company’s multi-room music installations. The Sonos Controller for iPhone is free of charge. The only caveat is that you must have one of Sonos’ multi-room audio systems, which start at $799 per room. Sonos boasts that the Controller has the best user interface of any remote application on the iPhone. This announcement comes at the same time as news that Sonos users are now able to access 15,000 radio stations as well as Last.fm Internet music streaming. Even if the music systems are expensive, free add-ons are always welcomed!
The world’s greatest fictional real video game character returns to your screens in Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. In his comeback role, Matt will have to fight all the enemies from his past games, including zombies, space marines and much more.
House of the Dead: Overkill is a first-person shooter, just like its four predecessors. It’s being developed by Sega exclusively for the Nintendo Wii platform and is set to be released in February 2009. Set as a prequel to the original House of the Dead video game, Overkill will have a new retro-styled look, with new graphics and sound. Check out these screen-shots from the game’s latest trailer!
This pioneering PC made instant geeks out of millions of people back in the '80s. But what lies within the Commodore 64's fetching brown shell?
Motorola has announced it will launch its low-end EM325 in November, with a price tag of just $99.
Some days are just worse than others when it comes to network security. Here are our picks for some of the worst in history.
On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Gearbox is the latest developer to have a crack at adapting the Alien franchise, with the imminent release of Alien: Colonial Marines.
GamePro handpicks 6 big bloodcurdling video games to get excited about!<br> Halloween is finally here and GamePro celebrates this macabre holiday with our roundup of six big horror-themed games on the horizon that you should definitely not pass up.
Here are five things every gamer should know about the new Xbox 360 update. The "New Xbox Experience" is a pretty pretentious name for a system update, especially because it sounds like it will transform your console into something entirely new, which is misleading. Still, after playing with the update for more than a week, I'm impressed. Here are five important points to consider before the free update goes live on November 19.
Let’s face it -- re-enacting World War II battles can only provide so much entertainment. Of course, with its fifth installment on the way, the Call of Duty franchise doesn’t look like it’s slowing down with its World War II theme anytime soon, but it seems Treyarch has0 heard the cry of gamers everywhere.
Panasonic’s DMC-G1 is an SLR camera with all the comforts of home — a crisp viewfinder and an interchangeable lens system. It differs from a traditional digital or film SLR, though, in that it is significantly smaller and lighter without compromising the quality of the in-built image sensor.
Earlier this week, Logitech announced four new audio products. We show you what they are and what they’ll do.
The greatest geeky gourds
Check out 38 enemies that made an immediate impression on us.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT