Check out 38 enemies that made an immediate impression on us.
The ever popular Sims game franchise will receive another member of the family when The Sims 3 is released in February next year.
Just in time for Halloween, GamePro names the 23 horror-themed games everyone should play!
Damnation is a vertical run-and-gun shooter that pits you against an onslaught of descending enemies as you attempt to fight your way to the top of each level. Acrobatics, ropes, flying foxes, drivable vehicles and good old fashioned climbing are all at the player’s fingertips, with an emphasis on finding your own route through the massive landscapes. For a glimpse at some concept artwork and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
If everyone’s favourite gangsta rapper taking out homies in the hood wasn’t good enough for you, 50 Cent is back to teach you some manners.
Famed game developer Rare is resurrecting one of its most beloved franchises, Banjo Kazooie, for Xbox 360. The new game promises to retain the same spirit as the original, with Banjo the bear and his bird sidekick, Kazooie, attempting to take over Spiral Mountain from the witch Gruntilda. Throughout the game, players will be able to build their own vehicles for Banjo to pilot over land, sea and air. The emphasis is on creativity and imagination (i.e. the 100+ contraption parts can be combined in any order you like). For all the latest screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
Step through the following slides for the highlights.
Want to idle away a few minutes--or hours? These sites will help you test your knowledge, name that tune, or write a haiku. You'll wonder where the time went.
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
Set five years after the events in the original game, Skate 2 sees a return to the shattered remains of San Vanelona, which is under threat of redevelopment by a corporation that doesn’t take kindly to skaters.
Tempers flare as we poll our journalists to discover what they believe are the best computer and console games of all time.
Tips to thwart DNS cache-poisoning attacks
Looking for a way to get more from your iPod? There are an increasing array of products on the market these days with iPod docks built into them and today we take a look at some of the most expensive.
After the admitted failure that was Need for Speed: ProStreet, Electronic Arts has returned to the streets for the latest iteration in the popular racing franchise.
Whatever happened to the Evolution of Dance guy or that kid who loved Britney Spears so much he cried for her under his sheet? We'll fill you in on what happened to them and other Web celebrities when their 15 minutes of fame ended.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
- TravelBank uses machine learning to save businesses money on travel
- Indian banks replace millions of debit cards after possible breach
- Wipro is buying cloud consultant Appirio for US$500m
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW