Social networking is the killer Internet app, but it can also lead directly to identity theft.
E3 may be shunning booth babes, but there were plenty on the floor of TGS. Find the 8 hottest here! <br> Games, games, games. The Tokyo Game Show is gaming heaven. But unlike the new E3, TGS is still a spectacle. Booming music, flashing lights...and booth babes everywhere you look. Scantily clad ladies are banned from E3, but the Japanese still know how to pair up their games with a little something extra on the side. I cruised the show floor and hit all the major booths, and here's who came out on top.
Based on the animated series with the same name, the Afro Samurai video game follows the titular character in his travels. The character is voiced by none other than Samuel Jackson, while the game features a novel cel-shading style to make it appear like a moving comic book. The game will appear on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in early 2009
Apple announced several refreshes of computers in its Macbook line-up yesterday with updated Macbook and Macbook Pros. The new editions of the 13in Macbook and the 15in Macbook Pro feature an entirely redesigned chassis complete with a new manufacturing process, as well as revamped specifications. The new line-up ranges from $1649 for the Macbook to $3999 for the 15in Macbook Pro with a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
With three Spider-Man games already under its belt, Treyarch takes a different tack with Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Rather than relying on the film franchise or more recent comic books, Web of Shadows harkens back to the classic Marvel universe, utilising the characters and world that seasoned Spider-Man fans have come to know and love. Players take control of Spider-Man as he joins with fellow heroes and villains to fight against Venom’s latest attack on New York City. The game is slated for release on 21 October this year, heading to the Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii and PC.
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
These five games were refused classification by Australia’s classification board, the OFLC. Thanks to the lack of a mature R18+ rating in Australia, these games were either modified to a watered-down content level or pulled from sale altogether.
These spectacular images of Mercury were beamed back to Earth on 7 October by the spacecraft Messenger and provide the highest level of photographic detail we’ve ever seen.
Precious childhood memories can often be destroyed by modern remakes, reinterpretations and sequels -- yeah, we're looking at you George Lucas.
A full year after its release in the US, Rock Band is finally on its way to Australian shores. But it’s not alone.
Navman Australia this week announced a completely new range of GPS navigation units, the S-Series Platinum. The S-Series Platinum consists of four models, ranging from the entry level S100 to the flagship S300t
Nintendo’s newest handheld console release is the DSi, an upgrade to the hugely successful DS Lite, which appeared on the market in 2006. The DSi is slightly thinner than its predecessor, with a 3.25in screen compared to the DS Lite’s 3in display.
What Gates, McCain and others have said about those pesky, unwanted e-mails.
A compilation of the most notorious convicted spammers
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT