Two removable end speakers take you from 2.1 to 4.1 surround sound
The retail giant's connected-home concept store in San Francisco showcases dozens of cool IoT products for the home, but buyers are still on their own.
2015’s first edition of the top 500 list contains a new entrant but an old champion.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
Choosing the right Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider is growing increasingly difficult in a highly competitive market. Here are the top IaaS players identified by Gartner and their recommended use cases.
From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
The Tesla Model S 85 in photos
Hacking Team, a firm best known for helping governments spy on their citizens, has been hacked. Here's a curated look at the documents, contracts, and code discovered by researchers sorting the data online.
It’s been reported of late that tablet sales have stalled, so some tablet makers have responded by designing premium-priced devices with powerful specs and unique features. To this category, I would add one of HP’s latest efforts.
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Intel and Cloudera joined forces just a year ago to accelerate enterprise Hadoop adoption. Here’s how seven companies have taken advantage of new technology to drive Big Data.
Ford Focus ST (2015) slideshow (+18 Photos)
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
You probably either love Twitter for its quirkiness and brevity or see it as a pointless waste of time. After nearly a decade on the social scene, Twitter still needs to improve its user experience and fill in notable gaps in the service. These seven problems are long overdue for a fix.
Cooking, learning language and doing the laundry are a few of the human skills demonstrated by.real humanoid bots featured in the National Geographic movie Robots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW