In an era when businesses are scrambling to defend against sophisticated advanced persistent threats (APTs), signature-based antivirus may seem like a relic.
The automated security incident response space is still in its infancy, but several companies are working on the problem of collecting all the security alert data, analyzing it, and triggering automatic remediation processes when appropriate.
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Subaru's Liberty is the beneficiary of a steep price drop following the Japanese Free Trade Agreement. The range-topping 3.6R has dropped down by 25 per cent to $41,990, though the introductory 2.5i starts from $29,990.
From the dawn of mainframes through today, women have designed and developed programming languages that have had significant, lasting impact on software development
Mothers who work in technology share their best stories of work + children collisions -- and their go-to gadgets and apps for balancing the two.
Especially for mom: 25 gifts inspired by tech, science and math.
Technical advances -- and questionable use -- are fast accelerating the need for policies regarding the unmanned future of our skies
Cisco’s choice of Chuck Robbins, Senior VP of Worldwide Field Operations, as the company’s next CEO came as a surprise given that two Cisco presidents were seen as frontrunners for the job.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
CeBIT 2015 kicked off at Sydney Olympic Park with the usual day one mix of keynotes and the trade show. The Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, delivered a keynote address - via video link. The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and MSW Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Dominic Perrottet, also spoke. This slideshow looks at the ever popular trade show. Photographer IAN SHARP was there to catch the action.
CeBIT 2015 kicked off at Sydney Olympic Park with the usual day one mix of keynotes and the trade show. The Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, delivered a keynote address - via video link. The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and MSW Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Dominic Perrottet, also spoke. Photographer IAN SHARP was there to catch the action.
Office is getting smarter, and so is your phone. Read about all of Microsoft's ambitious plans from Build 2015 inside.
15 classic games nominated to be inducted as first class of Video Game Hall of Fame in Rochester.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT