Execs at AOL and Verizon hope their merger will be a story for the ages, not a cautionary tale.
Star Wars Rebels, Fireworks, Shakespeare and lots of quests are featured in top iPhone and iPad games.
Learn how to protect yourself in the Cloud from the next vulnerability and/or wide scale attack.
Based on what we’ve seen in Microsoft’s Windows 10 preview editions, here’s our take on which classic apps should be kept and which should be killed when the final version of Windows 10 ships.
Trailblazing into the healthcare marketplace, these 10 tech start-ups are bridging the gap between healthcare and technology to build a better, safer and more inclusive healthcare experience.
UNICEF is best known for its children's aid efforts, but it turns out that the U.N. agency has an small arsenal of surprisingly innovative gadgets that it uses to improve the lives of underprivileged kids and families worldwide.
A look ahead to this week's Big Google Thing in San Francisco on May 28 and 29.
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
The experts weigh in on their top picks for protecting enterprise networks.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Pipes and glass make this case from InWin one of the interesting designs on the market.
In an era when businesses are scrambling to defend against sophisticated advanced persistent threats (APTs), signature-based antivirus may seem like a relic.
The automated security incident response space is still in its infancy, but several companies are working on the problem of collecting all the security alert data, analyzing it, and triggering automatic remediation processes when appropriate.
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- GoDaddy offers $1.8 billion for Host Europe
- Cisco Meraki sees the hotel of the future in its new Wi-Fi gear
- Tell-tale toys open bedroom door to strangers, consumer groups warn
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCChange Manager/ Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA