The latest release of Opera has some obvious cosmetic and UI changes, as well as several new under-the-hood functions. Overall, here are 12 changes worth noting.
French tech company, Parrot, released its new Zik wireless headphones at a launch event in Sydney. The Bluetooth headphones are designed specifically for smartphones and will cost $499 when released locally in August.
CIO.com's Al Sacco rounds up the 12 best high-end smartphones available this (northern hemisphere) summer season, from handset makers Samsung, Motorola, Apple, HTC, Nokia and more.
With ex-Google honcho Marissa Mayer taking the reins of Yahoo this week, she joins other prominent females in leadership roles at some of the tech industry's largest companies
We check out some of the Mozilla Firefox 14 browser's new features
Which of today's newest shipping technologies will cast the longest shadow over business computing? Here are our best guesses.
Whether at home or abroad, using your smartphone or tablet can make any vacation better. Here are 10 travel apps that will help you smooth out preparations for your next trip.
We unbox Google's Nexus 7 Android tablet.
Not to be outdone by athletes at this summer’s Olympic games, techies have been setting some world records of their own of late.
From remote Google Calendar access to auto-declining appointments, here are 6 tips and tricks that will keep you focused, organized and productive.
Microsoft has released a beta version of its upcoming Office 2013 suite. We take a tour of the revamped interface and the most useful new features.
The year is just a little more than half over, but we've already seen an explosion of innovative tech. Here's a look at the best of what is out so far in phones, tablets, HDTVs, cameras, and more.
Even with all the online storage now available, sharing files with colleagues can still be a problem. We look at 10 online services -- including Dropbox, Google Drive and YouSendIt -- that can help you upload and/or download your data.
Mobile business applications will keep your employees connected to the real-time data that helps them make key business decisions. These 10 apps are more than just colorful charts and graphs.
Android tablets often get overshadowed by Apple's mighty iPad and have to fight for market share - and attention from developers. But there are some great Android apps optimized for tablets out there. Here areour picks for the top 10.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW