CIO.com's Al Sacco rounds up the 12 best high-end smartphones available this (northern hemisphere) summer season, from handset makers Samsung, Motorola, Apple, HTC, Nokia and more.
With ex-Google honcho Marissa Mayer taking the reins of Yahoo this week, she joins other prominent females in leadership roles at some of the tech industry's largest companies
We check out some of the Mozilla Firefox 14 browser's new features
Which of today's newest shipping technologies will cast the longest shadow over business computing? Here are our best guesses.
Whether at home or abroad, using your smartphone or tablet can make any vacation better. Here are 10 travel apps that will help you smooth out preparations for your next trip.
We unbox Google's Nexus 7 Android tablet.
Not to be outdone by athletes at this summer’s Olympic games, techies have been setting some world records of their own of late.
From remote Google Calendar access to auto-declining appointments, here are 6 tips and tricks that will keep you focused, organized and productive.
Microsoft has released a beta version of its upcoming Office 2013 suite. We take a tour of the revamped interface and the most useful new features.
The year is just a little more than half over, but we've already seen an explosion of innovative tech. Here's a look at the best of what is out so far in phones, tablets, HDTVs, cameras, and more.
Even with all the online storage now available, sharing files with colleagues can still be a problem. We look at 10 online services -- including Dropbox, Google Drive and YouSendIt -- that can help you upload and/or download your data.
Mobile business applications will keep your employees connected to the real-time data that helps them make key business decisions. These 10 apps are more than just colorful charts and graphs.
Android tablets often get overshadowed by Apple's mighty iPad and have to fight for market share - and attention from developers. But there are some great Android apps optimized for tablets out there. Here areour picks for the top 10.
The coming wave of techie headgear
50 years ago NASA launched Telstar the world’s first communications satellite
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead PMONSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW