The automated security incident response space is still in its infancy, but several companies are working on the problem of collecting all the security alert data, analyzing it, and triggering automatic remediation processes when appropriate.
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Subaru's Liberty is the beneficiary of a steep price drop following the Japanese Free Trade Agreement. The range-topping 3.6R has dropped down by 25 per cent to $41,990, though the introductory 2.5i starts from $29,990.
From the dawn of mainframes through today, women have designed and developed programming languages that have had significant, lasting impact on software development
Mothers who work in technology share their best stories of work + children collisions -- and their go-to gadgets and apps for balancing the two.
Especially for mom: 25 gifts inspired by tech, science and math.
Technical advances -- and questionable use -- are fast accelerating the need for policies regarding the unmanned future of our skies
Cisco’s choice of Chuck Robbins, Senior VP of Worldwide Field Operations, as the company’s next CEO came as a surprise given that two Cisco presidents were seen as frontrunners for the job.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
CeBIT 2015 kicked off at Sydney Olympic Park with the usual day one mix of keynotes and the trade show. The Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, delivered a keynote address - via video link. The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and MSW Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Dominic Perrottet, also spoke. This slideshow looks at the ever popular trade show. Photographer IAN SHARP was there to catch the action.
CeBIT 2015 kicked off at Sydney Olympic Park with the usual day one mix of keynotes and the trade show. The Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, delivered a keynote address - via video link. The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and MSW Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Dominic Perrottet, also spoke. Photographer IAN SHARP was there to catch the action.
Office is getting smarter, and so is your phone. Read about all of Microsoft's ambitious plans from Build 2015 inside.
15 classic games nominated to be inducted as first class of Video Game Hall of Fame in Rochester.
Everyone knows a lot of people tweet on Twitter each day and even more post to Facebook, but the by-the-minute usage numbers for these eight leading social networks will likely surprise you.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW