HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Quickflix has launched its WatchNow app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The app lets Quickflix subscribers watch movies and TV shows on their Apple devices, with a streaming subscription costing as little as $14.99 per month.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
From Metro Start to reduced hardware requirements, here is a look at the best new features Windows 8 users will love
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
There's a lot more to LinkedIn than just connecting with the people you know. Here's a look at 12 features, from a business card digitizer to a resume builder, that enhance your LinkedIn experience.
With a third generation Intel Core i7-3612QM CPU in its engine room, the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 530 is a cutting edge laptop with a ton of horsepower that's suitable for pretty much any home or small business computing task. It has a good all-round configuration, including a discrete, mid-range graphics adapter. Along with boring (but necessary) office tasks, it can be a more than adequate gaming machine.
Here are eight ways that you can customise your installation of Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
iPhone users love to brag about their phones. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform.
A look at some of the best guesses about Apple’s long-rumoured HDTV.
These turnkey development services get your apps up and running quickly, saving you from infrastructure tedium
We go hands-on with Nokia's new flagship Windows Phone, the Lumia 900.
Apps, schmaps. Who needs to download anything when these mobile sites and services offer fast information and entertainment right in your mobile browser?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE is spinning out its huge services business and merging it with CSC
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC