Journalistic integrity is a funny old thing. On the one hand, we strive to produce articles with substance and integrity: our motto is to inform and enlighten, as well as entertain. But on the other hand, our readers like to look at hot babes dressed up in video game and manga outfits. Who are we to deny them, eh? If bringing joy to thousands of sweaty-palmed gamers is wrong, we don't want to be right. Walkleys be damned.
Samsung yesterday launched its 2010 notebook range high above Sydney Harbour.
Brave users of history's earliest computers programmed those massive electronic beasts through jumper wires plugged into arrays of sockets.
Check out some of the great tech bargains we've rounded up.
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
There are hundreds of MP3 and portable media players to choose from on the market. Here are five of our favourites!
Bell Canada is claiming the Vancouver 2010 Olympic network as the first IP-based converged network at any Olympic or Paralympic Games.
Google's introduction of Google Buzz came on short notice, but it's no small announcement.
Some of the best headphones if you're heading back to school or uni
Microsoft today officially announced the availability of its Surface multitouch table in Australia.
True BlackBerry lovers, or "CrackBerry" addicts, if you will, can never have too many BlackBerry apps
With this introduction to the mapping software, you can travel far below the surface to spot shipwrecks, track the movements of great white sharks, and wander the ocean floor--no scuba equipment required.
Born with a passion for computing, 9-year-old Marko Calasan hasn't wasted any time becoming a high-tech pro with four Microsoft IT certifications.
You've sat back for months and read rumour after rumour about the famous Apple tablet. Now it's arrived and you're disappointed. No camera? No multitasking? No USB ports? The list goes on and on. And that name!
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle becomes sponsor of OpenStack Foundation
- BMC launches service to host private-label enterprise app stores
- Huddle gives its content collaboration suite a Word and OneNote alternative
- Consumers win as chip vendors fight it out over LTE
- HP adds Haswell to new EliteBook laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »