A look at some of the best guesses about Apple’s long-rumoured HDTV.
These turnkey development services get your apps up and running quickly, saving you from infrastructure tedium
We go hands-on with Nokia's new flagship Windows Phone, the Lumia 900.
Apps, schmaps. Who needs to download anything when these mobile sites and services offer fast information and entertainment right in your mobile browser?
The Pure Contour 100Di is a digital radio that can also dock an iPhone or iPad. Take a closer look at how it's designed and what features it has.
Canon's PIXMA MX516 printer sits in the middle of the company's line-up. Here's a closer look at the printer's design and how it works.
We've tested the new Apple TV and we liked it. Here's a closer look at how it's designed, and what it looks like.
The Kogan 24in Full HD LED TV retails for $219 and has good image quality for its bargain price tag. Here's a closer look at how it's built and what features it has.
Oracle’s Larry Ellison finally ousted from the top spot on our list of highest paid tech execs. We count them down from 50 to 1. (All figures in $US)
HP's new EliteBook Folio 9470m is a 14in Ultrabook designed for business users. It features docking capabilities, integrated mobile broadband and it ships with what HP claims is a "full set of EliteBook business software and anti-virus protection".
HP's ENVY Spectre XT has an all-metal design and is said to be only 14.5mm thick. It features a third generation Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM, a 13.3in screen, a 128GB solid state drive (SSD) and a weight of about 1.4kg.
In case of emergency, tap these handy tools for network and server admins
Here are some Facebook apps you should note - for business, for fun, for photography and video and more.
We pinpoint the Cloud storage services with the best attributes for accomplishing specific tasks, and offer advice on how to use the Cloud most effectively.
The Canon PowerShot G1X is a lovely little camera that has automatic as well as manual features. The latter are very implemented and allow you to take total control of the exposure in an intuitive way. It's a camera that also has big, high quality sensor -- one that's capable of capturing breathtakingly clear photos. Here are some sample shots that we captured with this camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCommunications Network EngineerACT
- CCDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD