May the 4th be with you
Intel's Sandy Bridge processors are still the popular kids on the block, but the new Sandy Bridge Extreme Edition has arrived, taking top honours on our performance PC benchmarks.
RIM has unveiled the first smartphone running its next-generation BlackBerry 10 software. The device is meant only for developers, however, and won't ever be released to the public. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a number of images of the new BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha handheld.
Trivial pursuits swirling around BlackBerry World 2012
From new space mining venture to causing the end of the world, asteroids are a hot topic
As your iPad gets more and more business use, be sure to have these apps to get the most office productivity possible
Pining (or not) for Netscape Navigator, Super Nintendo and Tamagotchi
NASA’s Hubble telescope is celebrating 22 years as a space discovery icon
Nano-transistors powering big gains in power, efficiency
From Lockheed Martin and HBGary Federal to the US government and Cornell University, no one is immune to humiliating security glitches
While smartphones and tablets have stirred the bring-your-own-device crowd to action lately, employees have been bringing their own tech gadgets to work for years. Here's a look at some of the coolest BYOD tech, past and present.
We've taken a look at LG's best LED TV for 2012, the LM9600. Here's a gallery of photos of the TV from our testing.
One last hurrah – Shuttle Discovery flies piggy-back to Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum, Udvar-Hazy Center
The tech world has changed out of all recognition since Microsoft’s Windows XP operating system’s release
The tech world is full of seemingly little apps that can make a huge difference in your work life. But how do you find them? To help you get started, we've drawn up a list of 10 indispensable PC applications to help you work smarter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Here's why analytics is eating the supply chain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW