We've tested the new Apple TV and we liked it. Here's a closer look at how it's designed, and what it looks like.
The Kogan 24in Full HD LED TV retails for $219 and has good image quality for its bargain price tag. Here's a closer look at how it's built and what features it has.
Oracle’s Larry Ellison finally ousted from the top spot on our list of highest paid tech execs. We count them down from 50 to 1. (All figures in $US)
HP's new EliteBook Folio 9470m is a 14in Ultrabook designed for business users. It features docking capabilities, integrated mobile broadband and it ships with what HP claims is a "full set of EliteBook business software and anti-virus protection".
HP's ENVY Spectre XT has an all-metal design and is said to be only 14.5mm thick. It features a third generation Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM, a 13.3in screen, a 128GB solid state drive (SSD) and a weight of about 1.4kg.
In case of emergency, tap these handy tools for network and server admins
Here are some Facebook apps you should note - for business, for fun, for photography and video and more.
We pinpoint the Cloud storage services with the best attributes for accomplishing specific tasks, and offer advice on how to use the Cloud most effectively.
The Canon PowerShot G1X is a lovely little camera that has automatic as well as manual features. The latter are very implemented and allow you to take total control of the exposure in an intuitive way. It's a camera that also has big, high quality sensor -- one that's capable of capturing breathtakingly clear photos. Here are some sample shots that we captured with this camera.
A sampling of famous and not-so-famous tech execs who ran afoul of the law
Take a gander at a dozen delightful concept designs for tomorrow's smartphones, laptops, gaming devices and more.
Who says you need a college degree to be successful? Here's a look at 10 tech titans who dropped out and made it big...really big.
Members of an increasingly mobile workforce can suffer from gadget overload. From smartphones, tablets and notebooks to a wide variety of peripherals for security, battery charging and productivity on the go, deciding which devices to pack can be a daunting challenge. Here are 10 smart gadgets to help you work better while on the go.
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S III Android phone.
NASA watches as SpaceX gets set for first space shot
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW