Telstra opened the doors of it's flagship Sydney store at 12.01am this morning to launch Apple's new iPad.
Inside the rare earth fight between United States, Europe, Japan vs. China
China has an extensive cyber war/espionage system.
Ultrabooks, a term coined by Intel, gave name to the increasingly thin, light, fast and (relatively) cheap Windows laptops popping up over the last year in reaction to the Apple MacBook Air and the iPad-led tablet craze.
No earth-shaking changes, but Mozilla’s minor Firefox upgrades could add up
Check out these browser-based tools to keep up on the latest cyber security threats
Apps to get the most out of the new Apple tablet’s super-sharp graphics
Solar storms are raging, how will the impact Earth?
A rundown of the Apple tablet's key features
Google's search results are now suspect due to Google+-related manipulations. Here's how to get purer results in your browser.
Angry Birds is obviously on top, but what about the rest?
As the iPad third-generation is launched, we look at the iPad as a cultural phenomenon
These new and improved features in Windows Server 8 will make many Windows administrators very happy.
Need a few tools to improve your productivity? Blow your company's tech budget on new gadgets that let you print from a pocket, spin an iPad in your hand, find your keys, and more.
Spanish telecom firm, Telefonica, built a robot to digitally image and look for problems with Pablo Picasso's famous 'Guernica' painting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW