China has an extensive cyber war/espionage system.
Ultrabooks, a term coined by Intel, gave name to the increasingly thin, light, fast and (relatively) cheap Windows laptops popping up over the last year in reaction to the Apple MacBook Air and the iPad-led tablet craze.
No earth-shaking changes, but Mozilla’s minor Firefox upgrades could add up
Check out these browser-based tools to keep up on the latest cyber security threats
Apps to get the most out of the new Apple tablet’s super-sharp graphics
Solar storms are raging, how will the impact Earth?
A rundown of the Apple tablet's key features
Google's search results are now suspect due to Google+-related manipulations. Here's how to get purer results in your browser.
Angry Birds is obviously on top, but what about the rest?
As the iPad third-generation is launched, we look at the iPad as a cultural phenomenon
These new and improved features in Windows Server 8 will make many Windows administrators very happy.
Need a few tools to improve your productivity? Blow your company's tech budget on new gadgets that let you print from a pocket, spin an iPad in your hand, find your keys, and more.
Spanish telecom firm, Telefonica, built a robot to digitally image and look for problems with Pablo Picasso's famous 'Guernica' painting.
Windows 8 Consumer Preview offers a new look at Microsoft's upcoming interface for both computers and tablets. Is one device being shortchanged in favor of the other?
The launch of the Windows 8 beta also means the launch of the Windows 8 App Store beta. Here are our top early picks from Microsoft's store
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC