Not everybody can afford to gift an iPad 2 as a Christmas present, but that doesn't mean you should forget the tablet fun! Here are 10 cool iPad accessories that shouldn't blow your budget.
We don't really care that the ASUS Zenbook looks so much like a MacBook Air -- we like it. It's also one of the best built laptops on the market. However, it isn't perfect.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
We took the Olympus PEN E-PL3 for a spin around Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea
Toshiba has a great bit of kit on its hands with the ultralight, 13.3in Portege Z830 laptop.
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
Get up close and personal with the first Ultrabook to hit the Australian market, the Acer Aspire S3 (S3-951-2464G34iss)
Samsung has boldly released the Galaxy Note Android phone. Its intended to create another category of device, this time in between in the smartphone and tablet.
See photos of Ultrabooks from Acer, ASUS, Lenovo and Toshiba
We take a close-up look at Dell's new 14in laptop, which boasts lots of speed under the hood.
Some sample images taken with the Nikon 1 V1 model.
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
We look at the bodies and lenses of the new Nikon 1 camera system.
Zynga invited the media to its new headquarters in San Francisco this week to show off its latest games. It's at the corner of 8th and Townsend in a former warehouse district that's now also home to bars, nightclubs and plenty of startups. Zynga has made the interior look more like an art space than a company headquarters.
Samsung's getting a lot of attention with its recently-announced Galaxy Note smartphone. It may seem like a technological throwback -- it can use a stylus to input data, and its large screen is reminiscent of an old HP iPAQ -- but it might turn out to be the perfect tool for both business and personal use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCTechnical WriterACT