CeBIT 2015 kicked off at Sydney Olympic Park with the usual day one mix of keynotes and the trade show. The Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, delivered a keynote address - via video link. The Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, and MSW Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Dominic Perrottet, also spoke. Photographer IAN SHARP was there to catch the action.
Office is getting smarter, and so is your phone. Read about all of Microsoft's ambitious plans from Build 2015 inside.
15 classic games nominated to be inducted as first class of Video Game Hall of Fame in Rochester.
Everyone knows a lot of people tweet on Twitter each day and even more post to Facebook, but the by-the-minute usage numbers for these eight leading social networks will likely surprise you.
Interop 2015 features products from networking, Cloud, virtualisation and security vendors.
From Apple and Amazon to Myspace and AOL, here are some of the earliest website designs for some of the tech industry's biggest companies.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
From Cortana to the fancy new Start menu, you won't want to miss these Windows 10 features.
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
The world’s largest security show is operating under a booth babe ban, leaving exhibitors to stretch their imaginations to get more visitors to stop by.
Common Phishing techniques were less effective last year, so criminals changed their game in order to adapt
From the 19th century's first designs to the Tesla models we haven't even seen yet, here's the evolution of the electric car.
In Pictures: Tech's ticking time bombs - The components you might (and might not) expect to wear out
Your computer's next point of failure might be further up the stack than you think
It takes many tools to keep IT systems running smoothly, and tech pros have their personal favorites.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei's new smartwatch doesn't need a phone
- Relax: This phone measures your blood pressure
- This tiny chip could revolutionize smartphone and IOT security
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
PCW Evaluation Team
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTITIL Service Continuity ManagerVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCSecurity Policy AnalystsNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD