Some sample images taken with the Nikon 1 V1 model.
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
We look at the bodies and lenses of the new Nikon 1 camera system.
Zynga invited the media to its new headquarters in San Francisco this week to show off its latest games. It's at the corner of 8th and Townsend in a former warehouse district that's now also home to bars, nightclubs and plenty of startups. Zynga has made the interior look more like an art space than a company headquarters.
Samsung's getting a lot of attention with its recently-announced Galaxy Note smartphone. It may seem like a technological throwback -- it can use a stylus to input data, and its large screen is reminiscent of an old HP iPAQ -- but it might turn out to be the perfect tool for both business and personal use.
UK company Rotolight makes the RL-48-B 'Enhanced Edition' video LED light. It's a low-cost way to add a constant lighting source to your videos, whether you're using an HD DSLR or professional HD camcorder.
Ricoh has announced a new GR Digital camera, the GR Digital IV - the fourth compact digital camera in a long line of high quality GR products since the original film GR-1.
If you're thinking of buying the cheap Medion Akoya E7220 (MD 98740) notebook, it pays to know what you're getting. Read through this slideshow and you'll know exactly what to expect.
Most Android tablets currently on the market appear to scream "me too", but Samsung appears to be trying to change these similarities with its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Apple has blocked it from going on sale in Australia, and Samsung postponed the launch event, but we were lucky enough to get our hands on the hotly-anticipated Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet before its official release in Australia.
We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
The Penrith Apple store is the 11th in Australia since the opening of the flagship Sydney City store three years ago, and the 331st store to open globally.
The HP TouchPad is HP's answer to Apple's ever conquering iPad 2.
Alienware has an Airstream caravan chock-full of its latest laptops and PCs to show off, and it's touring it around Australia. We got a chance to take a quick peek -- it's in Sydney at the moment, in Circular Quay.
One of the nicest 13.3in business laptops on the Australian market
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia