We took the Olympus PEN E-PL3 for a spin around Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea
Toshiba has a great bit of kit on its hands with the ultralight, 13.3in Portege Z830 laptop.
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
Get up close and personal with the first Ultrabook to hit the Australian market, the Acer Aspire S3 (S3-951-2464G34iss)
Samsung has boldly released the Galaxy Note Android phone. Its intended to create another category of device, this time in between in the smartphone and tablet.
See photos of Ultrabooks from Acer, ASUS, Lenovo and Toshiba
We take a close-up look at Dell's new 14in laptop, which boasts lots of speed under the hood.
Some sample images taken with the Nikon 1 V1 model.
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
We look at the bodies and lenses of the new Nikon 1 camera system.
Zynga invited the media to its new headquarters in San Francisco this week to show off its latest games. It's at the corner of 8th and Townsend in a former warehouse district that's now also home to bars, nightclubs and plenty of startups. Zynga has made the interior look more like an art space than a company headquarters.
Samsung's getting a lot of attention with its recently-announced Galaxy Note smartphone. It may seem like a technological throwback -- it can use a stylus to input data, and its large screen is reminiscent of an old HP iPAQ -- but it might turn out to be the perfect tool for both business and personal use.
UK company Rotolight makes the RL-48-B 'Enhanced Edition' video LED light. It's a low-cost way to add a constant lighting source to your videos, whether you're using an HD DSLR or professional HD camcorder.
Ricoh has announced a new GR Digital camera, the GR Digital IV - the fourth compact digital camera in a long line of high quality GR products since the original film GR-1.
If you're thinking of buying the cheap Medion Akoya E7220 (MD 98740) notebook, it pays to know what you're getting. Read through this slideshow and you'll know exactly what to expect.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)VIC
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT