The electronics vendor showcases a number of products aimed to keep people home during the cold Winter period.
Even though solid information is still light on the ground, Rockstar is teasing us with a few more screenshots from Max Payne 3. From what we can see there's flashes of new world and old -- the screenshots show old-school Max as a leather-jacket-toting detective as well as a Hawaiian-shirted vigilante (we're guessing in Sao Paolo, Brazil). Check them out.
If you're stuck at work until 5PM, and can't get home to play Portal 2 -- even if you've got an early copy -- feast your eyes on a couple of screenshots from the game's first 10 minutes. We put ourselves through the strenuous exercise of playing the game mere seconds after it was released, purely for your sake: you'll get to see the game's opening scenes, as well as a few snippets from some early test chambers.
A DIY guide to securing Android-based devices
Eight notorious apps from gambling to baby shaking that were yanked from app stores.
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
The Apple iPad 2 improves on the original iPad with more processing and graphics power, and some nifty features like a built-in gyroscope and accelerometer. The best way to show off these new features is by playing a bunch of fun games — we've put together a list of the top 10 titles to show off your iPad 2. Make anyone with an original iPad jealous, and convince your tablet-less friends to pick one up!
It's official -- get ready for more pill-popping, shell-dropping, motion-stopping Max Payne. We've grabbed some in-game screenshots of the still-being-produced Max Payne 3 off Rockstar, so enjoy.
2011 is promising some pretty impressive gaming titles, but will they be everything they're vaunted to be? We've picked out six titles we think will disappoint gamers this year. We're not saying they won't be good -- but we don't think they'll be as good as they're being hyped up to be, whether it's by marketers or by rabid fanboy gamers.
There have already been some big name game releases in 2011 -- LittleBigPlanet 2, Dragon Age 2 -- but there's plenty more goodness to come. We've rounded up the top 10 video games that we want to get our hands on. It's extremely hard to cull the list of forthcoming releases down to just 10, so feel free to chime in with your outrage that we left out <b>Gears of War 3 oh how could you do that and what no Deus Ex: Human Revolution you incompetent journalists</b>. Etcetera, etcetera. Disturbingly, the list is very sequel-heavy
2010 saw some great games released from big publishers, but independent producers also brought plenty of amazing concepts into public view. We've picked out what we thought were the five most interesting, innovative and downright fun indie games of 2010.
Today (in the US, at least) is the eighteenth birthday of Intel's Pentium microprocessor architecture. It has enjoyed a childhood filled with attention, a few difficult pre-teen years and a quiet but studious adolescence. Now that the Pentium has come of age, we're taking a quick look back at its past.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is without a doubt one of the most highly anticipated games of 2011. It's the follow-up to Bethesda's smash hit The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and we're all salivating at the prospect of getting our hands on it come November 11. While you've still got months of waiting ahead of you, whet your appetite on the screenshots and concept art released by Bethesda.
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT