Craving a new camera for the holiday season? The hottest new cameras, camcorders, and accessories of the year were all on display at the 2010 PDN PhotoPlus Expo in New York City.
If you're ever bored, you can while away the hours by looking at Google's auto-suggestions. Simply type a word or two -- or even a letter -- in the search box and see what popular searches Google suggests for you. Here are some of the funniest, weirdest and sickest suggestions we've seen to date.
Check out the following slides for a list of nine valuable applications for the BlackBerry Torch 9800. Best of all: You’ll never have to open your wallet; all of these BlackBerry apps are free.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
Yes, people who think that it's okay to put 100 graphs on one slide do exist. Learn from these examples how not to make PowerPoint slides for your next big meeting.
In 2007, many pundits were expressing disappointment that Google was only releasing an open-source mobile operating system rather than a smartphone of its own design to compete with Apple’s just-released first-generation iPhone.
Gigabyte's new 6 Series motherboards will support the second generation Intel Core processors (codenamed Sandy Bridge) as well as USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbps and CrossFire X.
Huawei invited journalists to a mobile broadband transmission demonstration to show of its new radio transmission equipment. <br><br> The vendor is particularly excited about its hitless adaptive modulation (AM) technology, which can maintain good quality data or voice transmission even in terrible weather conditions. <br><br> According to Huawei, telcos have been in all week to check its gear out for possible upgrades to existing mobile transmission towers. <br><br> The vendor would not disclose whether it is in discussion with NBN Co to adopt the technology for the National Broadband Network (NBN). <br><br> Huawei has been spruiking its new radio transmission equipment as "future-proof" as it accommodates for mobile standards beyond the pure IP Long Term Evolution (LTE).
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is one of the world’s leading innovators of technology in robotics, planning and gadgets. ARN visited its media lab to find out what the teams are working on – and what you may soon see in stores near you.
"I looked beyond the veil of human understanding, and what I saw drove me to madness..."
Last night, nefarious members of Australia's technology press converged at the CBD Bar, Sydney, for a Halloween Party thrown by PR firm Max Australia, whose clients include NetApp, Fuji-Xerox, Belkin and Symantec.
Apps that range from frightening to frighteningly useless
Panasonic took a bunch of media folk to the grounds of Ben Hur in Homebush. Besides corporate seating, attendees got a backstage tour to witness all the efforts that went into producing the theatrical spectacular. Panasonic also showed off its latest Toughbook machines and devices aimed at the health sector.
An ongoing list of IT companies, technologies and ideas killed off or headed for the end of life (with maybe an occasional one that comes back to life).
Primary and secondary school students from across Australia congregated at the Sydney Powerhouse Museum yesterday for the Panasonic Kid Witness News (KWN) awards. KWN is a video competition that encourages school students to shoot, direct and star in their own short movies covering topics such as sports, culture and the environment. The annual event is held globally, with more than 630 primary and secondary schools competing last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia