BlackBerry OS is RIM's mobile operating system that runs specifically on BlackBerry phones. It also powers the company's tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook.
Windows Phone is Microsoft's mobile operating system and was previously known as Windows Mobile. Windows Phone is a completely new mobile operating system that was launched in 2010 and was built from the ground up to compete with Apple's iOS and Google's Android platforms.
Android is a mobile operating system or OS, which is basically the software that runs on a number of mobile devices -- generally smartphones and tablets.
iOS is Apple's mobile operating system (otherwise known as OS). The iOS software powers Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch range of products. It was introduced in 2007 when Apple launched the first iPhone and was formerly called iPhone OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW