BlackBerry OS is RIM's mobile operating system that runs specifically on BlackBerry phones. It also powers the company's tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook.
Windows Phone is Microsoft's mobile operating system and was previously known as Windows Mobile. Windows Phone is a completely new mobile operating system that was launched in 2010 and was built from the ground up to compete with Apple's iOS and Google's Android platforms.
Android is a mobile operating system or OS, which is basically the software that runs on a number of mobile devices -- generally smartphones and tablets.
iOS is Apple's mobile operating system (otherwise known as OS). The iOS software powers Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch range of products. It was introduced in 2007 when Apple launched the first iPhone and was formerly called iPhone OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- IBM and Microsoft pledge to make their clouds compatible
- Some Bank of America customers double-charged with Apple Pay
- Google to build Play-like hardware store for Project Ara
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW