Vodafone pulled the plug on its bid for a chunk of the 700MHz spectrum in 2012, and is now re-allocating its existing 850MHz spectrum to compete with Telstra and Optus, both of which launched their respective 700MHz networks to limited locations earl...
Australian telecommunications giant, Telstra, has hit network speeds of 450 megabits per second (Mbps) by coupling the 1800MHz and 2600MHz bands on LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Intel's Itanium to live an as HPE commits to new servers with the chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC