The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
2K has released a new map pack for Civ V that allows players to play maps in different parts of Earth.
To paraphrase Mark Twain, there are lies, damned lies, and Duke Nukem Forever stories. The game's been vaporware for over a decade.
Funny story, I was musing about a Civilization sequel just yesterday while out for a run, and lo and behold, 2K Games says it's in development as I'm typing this. What's more--and I have to admit, somewhat unexpectedly--it's still being developed for...
The rumors of co-op play in BioShock 2 are not true, 2K Games revealed Friday.
Latest News Articles
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
- FCC chairman aims for TV spectrum auction in mid-2015
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- About 25 percent of HealthCare.gov applications have errors
- NSA spies on Italians from roof of US Embassy in Rome, magazine reports
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »