From cars to houses, 3D printers are changing design technology.
3d printing in pictures
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
Here are the nine most common 3D printer technologies
3D printing hit CES in a big way this year. Here are the standouts
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
A Silicon Valley start-up has launched a 3D printer that is capable of manufacturing limited product runs of up to 45,000 units, making it one of the first machines of its kind on a factory floor.
There's already plenty of angst out there about the prospect of jobs lost to AI, but this week, artists got a fresh reason to be concerned.
Imagine you could use a standard 3D printer to create your next robotic assistant. Just snap in a motor and battery, and it's ready to go. That's precisely the scenario made possible by a new 3D printing technique developed at MIT.
The 3D printing industry topped $US5.1 billion in sales last year, a 26 per cent uptick over the previous year, much of it due to a marked increase in industrial machines.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Not only are consumer-grade 3D printers proving to be useful, increasingly affordable, and easy to find, but they're the vanguard of an emerging technology that will eventually become as ubiquitous as inkjet printers are today.
If you want to get into 3D printing, there are tons of options out there for you to choose from. Unfortunately, most of the inexpensive 3D printers require you to assemble them yourself, a tedious and often frustrating task. Fully assembled printers ...
A few weeks ago, we were absolutely excited over the over the prospect of the ProDesk3D, a full-color 3D printer in the works from a New York-based startup named botObjects. Unlike every 3D printer that we've seen so far, the ProDesk3D color palate i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW