Possibly the best low-cost consumer 3D printer, XYZprinting’s inexpensive unit delivers the ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
While 3D printer sales are expected to grow over the next four years, the consumer market has failed to take off as fast as expected. The reason? Buyers are still trying to figure out why they’d need a 3D printer all.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
The 3D printing industry is expected to triple its revenue mainly through the consumer electronics and automotive industries, each of which will contribute 20% of total revenue.
Disney has filed a patent for a new 3D printing technique that uses high-intensity light to harden resin into a shape in a single process, unlike traditional 3D printing that uses a layer-by-layer approach.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
A Silicon Valley start-up has launched a 3D printer that is capable of manufacturing limited product runs of up to 45,000 units, making it one of the first machines of its kind on a factory floor.
There's already plenty of angst out there about the prospect of jobs lost to AI, but this week, artists got a fresh reason to be concerned.
Imagine you could use a standard 3D printer to create your next robotic assistant. Just snap in a motor and battery, and it's ready to go. That's precisely the scenario made possible by a new 3D printing technique developed at MIT.
The 3D printing industry topped $US5.1 billion in sales last year, a 26 per cent uptick over the previous year, much of it due to a marked increase in industrial machines.
Researchers from the Cambridge University Library this week announced the creation of what they think is the world's first 3D printed replica of a 3,000-year-old Chinese oracle bone.
HP wants to drive the "next industrial revolution" and spark a change in the way products are manufactured with its new 3D printers.
When it comes to 3D printers, you'll be hard-pressed to find good ones for under $US500. The Micro 3D Printer from M3D started as a wildly successful crowdsourcing project, and I can see why. This adorable printer, which will just overlap the palm of...
XYZprinting has launched what it claims is the world’s first all-in-one 3D printer for consumers, and it will soon be available to buy in Australia. The da Vinci 1.0 AiO is capable of not only printing 3D objects, but also scanning them, and will be ...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPInsights ManagerWA