Russia's first 3D-printed house was completed in 24 hours using a portable 3D printer
Possibly the best low-cost consumer 3D printer, XYZprinting’s inexpensive unit delivers the ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
While 3D printer sales are expected to grow over the next four years, the consumer market has failed to take off as fast as expected. The reason? Buyers are still trying to figure out why they’d need a 3D printer all.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
The 3D printing industry is expected to triple its revenue mainly through the consumer electronics and automotive industries, each of which will contribute 20% of total revenue.
Disney has filed a patent for a new 3D printing technique that uses high-intensity light to harden resin into a shape in a single process, unlike traditional 3D printing that uses a layer-by-layer approach.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
A Silicon Valley start-up has launched a 3D printer that is capable of manufacturing limited product runs of up to 45,000 units, making it one of the first machines of its kind on a factory floor.
There's already plenty of angst out there about the prospect of jobs lost to AI, but this week, artists got a fresh reason to be concerned.
Imagine you could use a standard 3D printer to create your next robotic assistant. Just snap in a motor and battery, and it's ready to go. That's precisely the scenario made possible by a new 3D printing technique developed at MIT.
The 3D printing industry topped $US5.1 billion in sales last year, a 26 per cent uptick over the previous year, much of it due to a marked increase in industrial machines.
Researchers from the Cambridge University Library this week announced the creation of what they think is the world's first 3D printed replica of a 3,000-year-old Chinese oracle bone.
HP wants to drive the "next industrial revolution" and spark a change in the way products are manufactured with its new 3D printers.
When it comes to 3D printers, you'll be hard-pressed to find good ones for under $US500. The Micro 3D Printer from M3D started as a wildly successful crowdsourcing project, and I can see why. This adorable printer, which will just overlap the palm of...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Here's how Microsoft is helping companies build IoT hardware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Drupal Developer / ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTICT Change AnalystSA
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC