Toshiba Regza 46WL700A review: An LED TV that can do 3D but lacks built-in Web features
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sharp LC60LE925X review: This Sharp 3D LED TV has excellent contrast
LG 50PX950 review: LG's top plasma television can do 3D and IPTV, and has excellent picture quality
This 46in Sony LED television can display 3D TV and movies if you purchase an optional adapter
3d TV in pictures
With 3D TVs like Samsung's Series 7 (UA55C7000) hitting the market, we decided to take a look back at where it all began: in the 1890s, when British film pioneer William Friese-Greene filed a patent for a 3D movie process. Two films were projected side by side on screen, with viewers having to look through a stereoscope to unite the two images together.
Panasonic yesterday launched its 2010 home entertainment line-up in Melbourne. Australian Managing Director, Steve Rust, opened the event by discussing the company's aims for the year ahead.
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
Microsoft recently said that the Xbox One will be a giant brick until it receives a mandatory Day One update when it debuts next Friday, November 22, and even that crucial patch won't give the console the ability to play 3D Blu-ray movies--at least f...
We found out about Oakley's GASCAN 3D glasses when LG announced a collaboration between the two companies, and we were immediately dubious.
LG has released the results from a test conducted with Australian consumers in Westfield shopping centres around Australia, saying that four out of five Australians prefer its passive Cinema 3D televisions over competitors Sony and Samsung.
Samsung is liquidating its stock of 3D glasses for its 2010 range of 3D TVs -- the first generation of 3D models which included the excellent Series 7 LED, Series 7 plasma, and $10000 Series 9 LED -- and giving them away for free to anyone willing to...
Panasonic, Samsung and Sony are collaborating on a universal standard for 3D TV glasses, working with XPAND 3D to bring out active-shutter glasses that will work on several kinds of 3D TVs from each of the brands. Production of the new all-in-one gla...
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at both the Panasonic VT30 and the Samsung Series 8 D8000 -- the two best plasma televisions that you can buy today -- we’ve put together a quick comparison for anyone trying to choose between them. Don’t take this...
If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
3D video is the Next Big Thing – at least, that's the word according to Blu-ray manufacturers like LG, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic. All four vendors have released a suite of 3D-capable Blu-ray players in recent months, such as the LG HR558D, Panasoni...
3D televisions went on sale in Australia several months ago, complete with glitzy launches involving dancing girls, complicated lighting sets and fast-paced music. But have the sales figures delivered on the hype? Are Australians really buying 3D TVs...
The video games industry is about to receive its biggest technological shake-up since it switched from monochrome to colour.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA