If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
With the help of leading experts in optical science and 3D technology, we examine the present and future of 3D video games, including how it works and what it ultimately means for gamers.
With 3D TVs like Samsung's Series 7 (UA55C7000) hitting the market, we decided to take a look back at where it all began: in the 1890s, when British film pioneer William Friese-Greene filed a patent for a 3D movie process. Two films were projected si...
There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgram ManagerQLD
- CCSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectACT