If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
With the help of leading experts in optical science and 3D technology, we examine the present and future of 3D video games, including how it works and what it ultimately means for gamers.
With 3D TVs like Samsung's Series 7 (UA55C7000) hitting the market, we decided to take a look back at where it all began: in the 1890s, when British film pioneer William Friese-Greene filed a patent for a 3D movie process. Two films were projected si...
There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »