If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
With the help of leading experts in optical science and 3D technology, we examine the present and future of 3D video games, including how it works and what it ultimately means for gamers.
With 3D TVs like Samsung's Series 7 (UA55C7000) hitting the market, we decided to take a look back at where it all began: in the 1890s, when British film pioneer William Friese-Greene filed a patent for a 3D movie process. Two films were projected si...
There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Lenovo will ditch hard keyboards in planned Chromebook and 2-in-1s
- Windows 10's new beta lets computers download updates from other PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCTest LeadSA
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia