Indian Minister for Communications Kapil Sibal announced a new draft telecommunication policy on Monday, aiming to give preference to domestic manufacturers of equipment, with an eye to reducing the country's import bill and ensuring the security of ...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has issued warnings to 20 online retailers selling illegal mobile phone jammers, GPS jammers, Wi-Fi jammers and other signal jamming devices, the agency said Wednesday.
Verizon Communications has filed a lawsuit seeking to overturn the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, the company said Friday.
For more than two years, the U.S. mobile industry has warned of an upcoming spectrum shortage, but two analysts at Citigroup don't buy it.
A North Carolina ISP has filed a lawsuit challenging the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, with the ISP arguing the regulations aren't strong enough for wireless and mobile broadband providers like itself.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday took the first step toward updating the nation's 911 emergency dialing system to receive text messages, pictures and videos, in addition to voice calls.
A U.S. district court judge has scheduled a trial to begin on Feb. 13 in the U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA.
Seven state attorneys general have joined a U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit attempting to block AT&T's US$39 billion acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA.
Qualcomm has expanded its product portfolio for femtocells with a chipset that will allow the small base stations to handle up to 32 active users, opening the door for use in enterprises and metro networks, the company said on Monday.
The U.S. Department of Justice would "severely set back growth and competition" in the U.S. mobile telecom market if its efforts to block the acquisition of T-Mobile USA by AT&T are successful, AT&T said in court documents filed Friday.
Smartphones can help you record video clips, compose music and find the nearest Ethiopian restaurant, but they can't cure acne, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said.
Ten years ago, on Sept. 11, terrorists crashed airplanes into the Twin Towers in New York, the Pentagon in northern Virginia and a field in rural Pennsylvania. In the scramble to respond to the terrorist attacks, multiple fire departments and other e...
The U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA may not mean the end of the deal, according to some experts.
Several consumer and digital rights groups applauded the U.S. Department of Justice's opposition to AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, with critics of the deal saying it would have hurt consumers.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit to block AT&T from acquiring mobile competitor T-Mobile USA, with the agency saying the US$39 billion deal would significantly reduce competition, jack up prices and stifle innovation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT