Indian Minister for Communications Kapil Sibal announced a new draft telecommunication policy on Monday, aiming to give preference to domestic manufacturers of equipment, with an eye to reducing the country's import bill and ensuring the security of ...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has issued warnings to 20 online retailers selling illegal mobile phone jammers, GPS jammers, Wi-Fi jammers and other signal jamming devices, the agency said Wednesday.
Verizon Communications has filed a lawsuit seeking to overturn the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, the company said Friday.
For more than two years, the U.S. mobile industry has warned of an upcoming spectrum shortage, but two analysts at Citigroup don't buy it.
A North Carolina ISP has filed a lawsuit challenging the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, with the ISP arguing the regulations aren't strong enough for wireless and mobile broadband providers like itself.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday took the first step toward updating the nation's 911 emergency dialing system to receive text messages, pictures and videos, in addition to voice calls.
A U.S. district court judge has scheduled a trial to begin on Feb. 13 in the U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA.
Seven state attorneys general have joined a U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit attempting to block AT&T's US$39 billion acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA.
Qualcomm has expanded its product portfolio for femtocells with a chipset that will allow the small base stations to handle up to 32 active users, opening the door for use in enterprises and metro networks, the company said on Monday.
The U.S. Department of Justice would "severely set back growth and competition" in the U.S. mobile telecom market if its efforts to block the acquisition of T-Mobile USA by AT&T are successful, AT&T said in court documents filed Friday.
Smartphones can help you record video clips, compose music and find the nearest Ethiopian restaurant, but they can't cure acne, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said.
Ten years ago, on Sept. 11, terrorists crashed airplanes into the Twin Towers in New York, the Pentagon in northern Virginia and a field in rural Pennsylvania. In the scramble to respond to the terrorist attacks, multiple fire departments and other e...
The U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA may not mean the end of the deal, according to some experts.
Several consumer and digital rights groups applauded the U.S. Department of Justice's opposition to AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, with critics of the deal saying it would have hurt consumers.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit to block AT&T from acquiring mobile competitor T-Mobile USA, with the agency saying the US$39 billion deal would significantly reduce competition, jack up prices and stifle innovation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
- CSIRO’s Data61 and Treasury join forces to examine the blockchain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT