Google I/O is getting most of the attention this week, but a conference at the other end of Silicon Valley showed there's plenty of innovation happening in the word of data centers, too.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Our iPad mini benchmark and iPad 4 benchmark tests show a strong performance from both devices.
In a case that hinges on interpretations of software contract language and the respective rights of customers and vendors when it comes to third-party support organizations, 3M wants a court to declare that it doesn't owe Infor millions of dollars in...
3M has developed a see-through film that turns ordinary windows into solar panels. It will go sale next year.
IBM and 3M today said they will jointly develop a new line of adhesives they hope will let them make it possible to build commercial microprocessors composed of layers of up to 100 separate chips.
OCZ Wednesday introduced its first hybrid drive, the RevoDrive Hybrid, which combines 100GB of NAND flash memory with a 1TB hard disk drive along with a high-speed PCI Express (PCIe) interface.
Samsung Electronics announced that it is now producing high-performance DDR 2.0 multi-level-cell (MLC) memory chips based on its smallest 20-nanometer (nm) circuitry. The chips boast a performance improvement of three times over the company's current...
Alleged specs for Dell's Alienware M11x ultraportable gaming laptop, expected in the US in early April, have been leaked.
Contract manufacturing giant Quanta Computer has joined with 3M to form a new company that will produce advanced touch-screen displays for tablet PCs, netbooks and all-in-one computers.
Sony popped the lid on the industry's worst kept secret this afternoon, trotting out its Xperia Play Android phone at Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. You probably know all there is to say about the device at this point, except for one...
Apple's iPad is challenging Amazon's Kindle for the lead in the U.S. e-reader market, a retail research firm said today.
Now that Verizon has started cranking up its hype machine for its LTE commercial launch next month, it's fair to wonder just what types of devices will run on the network.
Memory vendor Super Talent Technology announced a new USB 3.0 drive that sells for under $2 per gigabyte of capacity.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW