Google I/O is getting most of the attention this week, but a conference at the other end of Silicon Valley showed there's plenty of innovation happening in the word of data centers, too.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Our iPad mini benchmark and iPad 4 benchmark tests show a strong performance from both devices.
In a case that hinges on interpretations of software contract language and the respective rights of customers and vendors when it comes to third-party support organizations, 3M wants a court to declare that it doesn't owe Infor millions of dollars in...
3M has developed a see-through film that turns ordinary windows into solar panels. It will go sale next year.
IBM and 3M today said they will jointly develop a new line of adhesives they hope will let them make it possible to build commercial microprocessors composed of layers of up to 100 separate chips.
OCZ Wednesday introduced its first hybrid drive, the RevoDrive Hybrid, which combines 100GB of NAND flash memory with a 1TB hard disk drive along with a high-speed PCI Express (PCIe) interface.
Samsung Electronics announced that it is now producing high-performance DDR 2.0 multi-level-cell (MLC) memory chips based on its smallest 20-nanometer (nm) circuitry. The chips boast a performance improvement of three times over the company's current...
Alleged specs for Dell's Alienware M11x ultraportable gaming laptop, expected in the US in early April, have been leaked.
Contract manufacturing giant Quanta Computer has joined with 3M to form a new company that will produce advanced touch-screen displays for tablet PCs, netbooks and all-in-one computers.
Sony popped the lid on the industry's worst kept secret this afternoon, trotting out its Xperia Play Android phone at Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. You probably know all there is to say about the device at this point, except for one...
Apple's iPad is challenging Amazon's Kindle for the lead in the U.S. e-reader market, a retail research firm said today.
Now that Verizon has started cranking up its hype machine for its LTE commercial launch next month, it's fair to wonder just what types of devices will run on the network.
Memory vendor Super Talent Technology announced a new USB 3.0 drive that sells for under $2 per gigabyte of capacity.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW