Google I/O is getting most of the attention this week, but a conference at the other end of Silicon Valley showed there's plenty of innovation happening in the word of data centers, too.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Our iPad mini benchmark and iPad 4 benchmark tests show a strong performance from both devices.
In a case that hinges on interpretations of software contract language and the respective rights of customers and vendors when it comes to third-party support organizations, 3M wants a court to declare that it doesn't owe Infor millions of dollars in...
3M has developed a see-through film that turns ordinary windows into solar panels. It will go sale next year.
IBM and 3M today said they will jointly develop a new line of adhesives they hope will let them make it possible to build commercial microprocessors composed of layers of up to 100 separate chips.
OCZ Wednesday introduced its first hybrid drive, the RevoDrive Hybrid, which combines 100GB of NAND flash memory with a 1TB hard disk drive along with a high-speed PCI Express (PCIe) interface.
Samsung Electronics announced that it is now producing high-performance DDR 2.0 multi-level-cell (MLC) memory chips based on its smallest 20-nanometer (nm) circuitry. The chips boast a performance improvement of three times over the company's current...
Alleged specs for Dell's Alienware M11x ultraportable gaming laptop, expected in the US in early April, have been leaked.
Contract manufacturing giant Quanta Computer has joined with 3M to form a new company that will produce advanced touch-screen displays for tablet PCs, netbooks and all-in-one computers.
Sony popped the lid on the industry's worst kept secret this afternoon, trotting out its Xperia Play Android phone at Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. You probably know all there is to say about the device at this point, except for one...
Apple's iPad is challenging Amazon's Kindle for the lead in the U.S. e-reader market, a retail research firm said today.
Now that Verizon has started cranking up its hype machine for its LTE commercial launch next month, it's fair to wonder just what types of devices will run on the network.
Memory vendor Super Talent Technology announced a new USB 3.0 drive that sells for under $2 per gigabyte of capacity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia