Kingston Technology Co. today announced the release of its first water-cooled DDR3 memory kit for PCs, which it said provides longer-term reliability.
Samsung appears to have won the race to be the first device manufacturer to gain approval from the Federal Communications Commission for a phone based on the 4G LTE standard.
Amazon launched two new Kindle e-readers priced at $139 and $189 late Wednesday, with the cheaper version a Wi-Fi-only e-reader and $10 less than the Wi-Fi-only Nook.
LG is working on a tablet PC that will run Google Android
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC