Australia's largest telco, Telstra, has stressed that its brand is strong enough to sell smartphones following the decision to release its own-branded device as the first 4G prepaid smartphone in Australia.
Telstra has revealed it will sell a "4G" HTC Android phone in the first half of next year: we can tell you now that this is the HTC Raider 4G.
Latest News Articles
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »