A simple Netgear 802.11n router with a built in ADSL2+ modem
This dual-band D-Link Wi-Fi router has networked storage support and is easy to set up
The Xbox 360 finally gets 802.11n Wi-Fi
Global shipments of Wi-Fi ICs have experienced an extraordinary growth in recent years, due to the increasing demands for wireless-enabled devices and enterprise level applications.
Next-generation smartphones will be able to access the Internet at higher speeds, but costs and technical limitations will prevent them from getting the most out of the networks they are connected to.
When is a wireless router not just a wireless router? Belkin's answer: When it's a total pain. That's why it introduced four new 802.11n Wi-Fi routers, ranging from $50 to $130, that come with a set of applications designed to help you use your wirel...
Although 802.11n Wi-Fi technology was found in less than 1 percent of Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones last year, in 2014 at least 87 percent of Wi-Fi-capable smartphones, such as Apple's iPhone, will feature this latest of the 802.11 protocols.
Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organisation (CSIRO) has turned its budgeted deficit of $34.2 million for the 2008-09 financial year into a $122 million surplus, with the unexpected windfall primarily attributed to its intellectual p...
The recent formal approval of the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard marks not the end but the start of a wave of Wi-Fi innovation. In the next three to five years, the Wi-Fi experience will be very different from today.
Sometime on Friday, at the sprawling Hyatt Regency hotel in New Brunswick, N.J., an IEEE group called the Standards Board is expected to approve the 802.11n wireless LAN standard.
In honor of the 802.11n WiFi standard getting close to arriving after wandering through the desert for 40 years, let's look at wireless. Our focus today is on helping you WiFi better, even if it means doing less WiFi.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- French tax police raid Google’s Paris office
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC