A simple Netgear 802.11n router with a built in ADSL2+ modem
This dual-band D-Link Wi-Fi router has networked storage support and is easy to set up
The Xbox 360 finally gets 802.11n Wi-Fi
Global shipments of Wi-Fi ICs have experienced an extraordinary growth in recent years, due to the increasing demands for wireless-enabled devices and enterprise level applications.
Next-generation smartphones will be able to access the Internet at higher speeds, but costs and technical limitations will prevent them from getting the most out of the networks they are connected to.
When is a wireless router not just a wireless router? Belkin's answer: When it's a total pain. That's why it introduced four new 802.11n Wi-Fi routers, ranging from $50 to $130, that come with a set of applications designed to help you use your wirel...
Although 802.11n Wi-Fi technology was found in less than 1 percent of Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones last year, in 2014 at least 87 percent of Wi-Fi-capable smartphones, such as Apple's iPhone, will feature this latest of the 802.11 protocols.
Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organisation (CSIRO) has turned its budgeted deficit of $34.2 million for the 2008-09 financial year into a $122 million surplus, with the unexpected windfall primarily attributed to its intellectual p...
The recent formal approval of the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard marks not the end but the start of a wave of Wi-Fi innovation. In the next three to five years, the Wi-Fi experience will be very different from today.
Sometime on Friday, at the sprawling Hyatt Regency hotel in New Brunswick, N.J., an IEEE group called the Standards Board is expected to approve the 802.11n wireless LAN standard.
In honor of the 802.11n WiFi standard getting close to arriving after wandering through the desert for 40 years, let's look at wireless. Our focus today is on helping you WiFi better, even if it means doing less WiFi.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW