Sometimes it's better never than late.
Australia will be one of three countries to receive an alpha release of Microsoft’s personal assistant. Unfortunately, the alpha model of Cortona will not support Australian accents and idioms as it inherits US and UK speaking models.
Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 will go on sale this July at Telstra, Vodafone and Optus. The 5in smartphone is among the first to run Windows Phone 8.1, is the second Nokia to come with a quad-core CPU and has a 20 megapixel PureView camera. Good Gear Gu...
Microsoft-owned Nokia has unveiled a new Android smartphone as it aims to make Google users reliant on Microsoft’s services.
Nokia is investing in Android following with the release of its Z launcher. The company’s investment in the Android operating system follows the sale of its Devices business to Microsoft.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW