- How fast is the Aldi Mobile network?
- How to get out of your mobile phone contract
- More Aldi Mobile details revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S4: All Australian telco pricing plans
Telstra in pictures
Telstra has devoted over three years and some 900 engineers to designing a national fibre network, and Acaltel has chipped-in 1000 of its own engineers who have devoted an estimated 1.5 million hours on the project. Telstra offered a glimpse of some of the technology behind its $10B bid for the National Broadband Network (NBN)
Article | 22/04/2013 Shared data plans coming soon: TelstraTelstra has announced it will soon offer data plans that can be shared across multiple mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Article | 15/04/2013 Nokia launches cheapest Windows Phone yetNokia has today announced that its low cost Lumia 520 Windows Phone will be available in Australia this month. It is the company's cheapest Windows Ph...
Article | 8/04/2013 Better late than never: Vodafone arrives at the 4G/LTE partyTelecommunications provider, Vodafone, appears to be the latest to join the 4G/LTE party, announcing "the pending arrival” of its own 4G network acros...
Article | 22/03/2013 Is Kogan's Agora not compatible with the 850 3G network?Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn...
Article | 13/03/2013 Hands-on with the LG Optimus GLG's flagship Optimus G Android phone has finally arrived in Australia after a lengthy delay. We've just got our hands on a review unit following the ...
Article | 7/03/2013 NRL Live 2013 lets you watch live games on your smartphoneTelstra has launched a new National Rugby League (NRL) app for iOS and Android smartphones, just in time for the kickoff of the 2013 season. The highl...
Article | 6/03/2013 How fast is the Aldi Mobile network?German supermarket chain Aldi has officially switched on its low-cost mobile phone network, Aldi Mobile. It offers extremely competitive prices on pre...
Article | 4/03/2013 HTC One vs. Sony Xperia Z: Head-to-headIf you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are se...
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
Sign up to PC World Today for the latest news, reviews and galleries from PC World Australia.Sign up now »
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA