Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
Despite increasing amounts of criticism of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by industry figures, public opinion of the $36 billion remains high, according to Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy.
National broadband provider iiNet today confirmed - after a week filled with speculation that it would do so - that it would buy the retail customers of Telecom New Zealand subsidiary AAPT, in a move that also resolves long-standing questions about A...
Speculation about a deal that could see national broadband provider iiNet pick up a chunk of embattled Telecom New Zealand subsidiary AAPT is likely to rapidly intensify this morning with the news iiNet has halted trading of its shares.
Australian telco AAPT today switched the remainder of its 1200 staff off Microsoft's Exchange collaboration platform and onto Google's rival Gmail offering after running a trial of 250 staff on Gmail for the past two months.
Will you ever realistically need unlimited data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs AAPT, TPG and Dodo seem to think so, as they all offer unlimited broadband plans. A number of smaller ISPs also offer unlimited broadband deals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC