Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
Despite increasing amounts of criticism of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by industry figures, public opinion of the $36 billion remains high, according to Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy.
National broadband provider iiNet today confirmed - after a week filled with speculation that it would do so - that it would buy the retail customers of Telecom New Zealand subsidiary AAPT, in a move that also resolves long-standing questions about A...
Speculation about a deal that could see national broadband provider iiNet pick up a chunk of embattled Telecom New Zealand subsidiary AAPT is likely to rapidly intensify this morning with the news iiNet has halted trading of its shares.
Australian telco AAPT today switched the remainder of its 1200 staff off Microsoft's Exchange collaboration platform and onto Google's rival Gmail offering after running a trial of 250 staff on Gmail for the past two months.
Will you ever realistically need unlimited data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs AAPT, TPG and Dodo seem to think so, as they all offer unlimited broadband plans. A number of smaller ISPs also offer unlimited broadband deals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands
- Scary video highlights danger of damaged Lithium Ion batteries
- Qlik courts the business manager with easier analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.