The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
A group of activist groups and Internet companies are planning a coordinated protest of U.S. National Security Agency surveillance on Feb. 11, with the hope that millions of people will join them.
Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill that would prevent the Department of Justice from prosecuting people for violating terms of service for Web-based products, website notices or employment agreements under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFA...
E-commerce trade group NetChoice takes aim at state legislation -- and at open access and privacy advocates -- in the newest list of bills it deems would be awful for the Internet.
A U.S. federal court has modified a protective order to allow disclosure of the court records of Internet activist Aaron Swartz, but ruled that names and other personal identifying information of those involved in his arrest and prosecution should be...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTData AnalystNSW