To help organizations better organize their cloud assets, Microsoft and integration firm Accenture have released a package designed to make it easy to integrate in-house IT operations with Microsoft Azure cloud services.
A major Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project in California led by Accenture is running well over schedule and budget, according to the state's auditor.
If you want to find out how the so-called Internet of things is shaking up the tech industry, Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is the place to be this week.
Accenture is extending its digital payments services with features integrating "big data" analytics capabilities and recommendation tools to allow its clients to build personalized, mobile e-commerce applications.
Long-time partners SAP and Accenture are deepening their relationship with a new offering that calls for Accenture to serve as a single point of contact on projects involving SAP's HANA in-memory database platform and Accenture's own intellectual pro...
Faced with the continued commoditization of servers, IT vendors this year will try to differentiate their offerings by moving toward more highly integrated, unified compute platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW