Technology vendors and data center suppliers were also invited to participate in Computerworld's search for the Top Green-IT Organizations. These companies completed the same survey as the end-user organizations and were judged on the same criteria -...
While business analytics tools are becoming cheaper and easier to use, organisations are still facing the underlying problem of understanding the data sources that feed these systems, said an executive with professional services firm Accenture PLC.
Cisco Systems and distributor Westcon Group North America have agreed to pay the U.S. government $US48 million to settle charges that they misrepresented prices in contracts with the U.S. General Service Administration and other agencies.
After recent settlements by Hewlett-Packard and EMC in a long-standing government contracting fraud case, three major IT and consulting companies are still embroiled in lawsuits brought by two former insiders.
Hewlett-Packard will pay the U.S. government US$55 million to settle allegations that it defrauded the U.S. General Service Administration and other agencies by paying kickbacks to systems integrators in exchange for recommendations that agencies pur...
There were no big brainstorming sessions, rah-rah team meetings or executive committees convened to devise a plan to drive FiOS TV customers away from using call centers in favor of self-service ordering, the more cost-effective option.
The first step in any application development project is to collect the user requirements. Get that wrong, and the project will be in trouble.
The market for Indian outsourcers is on the mend, but these companies will have to build expertise in new technology areas, and set up operations in multiple locations to take advantage of market conditions, according to analysts.
Although it is illegal in some parts of the world, 12 percent of U.S. and U.K. respondents to an Accenture survey have logged on to someone else's unsecured Wi-Fi connection.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW