Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
With the PC industry starting to adopt USB 3.1 technology, prices for cables that can connect to these products are also expected to rapidly fall, according to manufacturers.
BlackBerry has reached a settlement with Typo Innovations, which made an accessory keyboard for iPhones that the handset maker said infringed its patents.
Most computer mice are made of plastic, glass or metal. But one vendor has done away with those materials, and created a virtual mouse beamed from a laser projector.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
Shipping dates for Apple's Watch have already been pushed back to June after the company began taking pre-orders early Friday. But you might be able to get one a tad sooner if you pay a premium.
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
Google is said to be developing a version of Android Wear to let iPhone owners sync their phones with smartwatches running Google's OS.
With the Apple Watch set for release on April 24, third-party application developers are rushing to write extensions that can run on the device. Now Instagram is sharing some code it wrote for its own app to help others.
SmartThings, the home automation company Samsung Electronics acquired last August, has delayed the launch of its new home hub and sensors to the third quarter, as it works to improve performance and stability.
The much-heralded Apple Watch will ship on April 24 with price tags ranging from $499 for the Sports edition all the way up to $14,000 or more for a limited-edition model in 18kt gold, Apple said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCScrum MasterNSW