'The Incredible Hulk of iPad cases' is available now for the smaller iPad Pro.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
With the PC industry starting to adopt USB 3.1 technology, prices for cables that can connect to these products are also expected to rapidly fall, according to manufacturers.
BlackBerry has reached a settlement with Typo Innovations, which made an accessory keyboard for iPhones that the handset maker said infringed its patents.
Most computer mice are made of plastic, glass or metal. But one vendor has done away with those materials, and created a virtual mouse beamed from a laser projector.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
Shipping dates for Apple's Watch have already been pushed back to June after the company began taking pre-orders early Friday. But you might be able to get one a tad sooner if you pay a premium.
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
Google is said to be developing a version of Android Wear to let iPhone owners sync their phones with smartwatches running Google's OS.
With the Apple Watch set for release on April 24, third-party application developers are rushing to write extensions that can run on the device. Now Instagram is sharing some code it wrote for its own app to help others.
SmartThings, the home automation company Samsung Electronics acquired last August, has delayed the launch of its new home hub and sensors to the third quarter, as it works to improve performance and stability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT