Belkin to the rescue—this adapter lets you charge your iPhone 7 and listen to music with your Lightning-based headphones at the same time.
'The Incredible Hulk of iPad cases' is available now for the smaller iPad Pro.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
With the PC industry starting to adopt USB 3.1 technology, prices for cables that can connect to these products are also expected to rapidly fall, according to manufacturers.
BlackBerry has reached a settlement with Typo Innovations, which made an accessory keyboard for iPhones that the handset maker said infringed its patents.
Most computer mice are made of plastic, glass or metal. But one vendor has done away with those materials, and created a virtual mouse beamed from a laser projector.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
Shipping dates for Apple's Watch have already been pushed back to June after the company began taking pre-orders early Friday. But you might be able to get one a tad sooner if you pay a premium.
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
Google is said to be developing a version of Android Wear to let iPhone owners sync their phones with smartwatches running Google's OS.
With the Apple Watch set for release on April 24, third-party application developers are rushing to write extensions that can run on the device. Now Instagram is sharing some code it wrote for its own app to help others.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC