'The Incredible Hulk of iPad cases' is available now for the smaller iPad Pro.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
With the PC industry starting to adopt USB 3.1 technology, prices for cables that can connect to these products are also expected to rapidly fall, according to manufacturers.
BlackBerry has reached a settlement with Typo Innovations, which made an accessory keyboard for iPhones that the handset maker said infringed its patents.
Most computer mice are made of plastic, glass or metal. But one vendor has done away with those materials, and created a virtual mouse beamed from a laser projector.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
Shipping dates for Apple's Watch have already been pushed back to June after the company began taking pre-orders early Friday. But you might be able to get one a tad sooner if you pay a premium.
Jawbone's latest activity tracker, the UP3, will finally ship April 20 after being delayed for months, though without a core feature the company had hoped for.
Google is said to be developing a version of Android Wear to let iPhone owners sync their phones with smartwatches running Google's OS.
With the Apple Watch set for release on April 24, third-party application developers are rushing to write extensions that can run on the device. Now Instagram is sharing some code it wrote for its own app to help others.
SmartThings, the home automation company Samsung Electronics acquired last August, has delayed the launch of its new home hub and sensors to the third quarter, as it works to improve performance and stability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT