If you love jewelry, Intel has unveiled a sparkling bracelet that's also a stand-alone message display device.
Smartwatches will be in the spotlight at the IFA trade show in Berlin, with LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony all keen to demonstrate their new products are what consumers want.
OnBeep is readying a wearable device that will let smartphone users initiate a voice chat with a pre-defined group of people, walkie-talkie style, and to support its development the startup announced Wednesday it has closed a US$6.25 million funding ...
The smartwatch sector just got a lot more lively with the arrival of the LG Electronics' G Watch and the Gear Live from Samsung Electronics.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Google is getting on the soccer World Cup bandwagon with a Glass update that lets users keep track of the tournament.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
Google has hired a former Calvin Klein and Gap executive to help make Glass socially acceptable and turn it into a mainstream product.
Users of Google Glass will get to meet and compare their techie headgear this weekend at a spot where appearance is everything.
Typo halted the sale of its add-on keyboard for the iPhone on Tuesday after an injunction took effect that bans it from being imported to the US.
BlackBerry has asked a California court to immediately block sales of an add-on iPhone keyboard made by Typo, alleging the startup backed by TV and radio personality Ryan Seacrest misled the court.
Fitbit, a startup that makes wearable devices for activity tracking, is being sued following reports that users of its Force device developed skin rashes.
French tablet maker Archos is using a tweaked version of Bluetooth Low Energy to monitor and control smart devices around the home.
Samsung will soon put on sale two new smartwatches, the Gear 2 and the Gear 2 Neo, which both run its Tizen operating system instead of Android.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- 3 ways to improve your sales this Mother’s Day
- Businesses can now buy apps in bulk from the Windows Store
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC