Motorola Mobility starts shipping its Android Wear-based Moto 360 smartwatch on Friday for US$250.
Samsung Electronics is experimenting with different shapes and sizes on its smartwatches, but with the Tizen-based Gear S it has gone overboard.
If you love jewelry, Intel has unveiled a sparkling bracelet that's also a stand-alone message display device.
Smartwatches will be in the spotlight at the IFA trade show in Berlin, with LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony all keen to demonstrate their new products are what consumers want.
OnBeep is readying a wearable device that will let smartphone users initiate a voice chat with a pre-defined group of people, walkie-talkie style, and to support its development the startup announced Wednesday it has closed a US$6.25 million funding ...
The smartwatch sector just got a lot more lively with the arrival of the LG Electronics' G Watch and the Gear Live from Samsung Electronics.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Google is getting on the soccer World Cup bandwagon with a Glass update that lets users keep track of the tournament.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
Google has hired a former Calvin Klein and Gap executive to help make Glass socially acceptable and turn it into a mainstream product.
Users of Google Glass will get to meet and compare their techie headgear this weekend at a spot where appearance is everything.
Typo halted the sale of its add-on keyboard for the iPhone on Tuesday after an injunction took effect that bans it from being imported to the US.
BlackBerry has asked a California court to immediately block sales of an add-on iPhone keyboard made by Typo, alleging the startup backed by TV and radio personality Ryan Seacrest misled the court.
Fitbit, a startup that makes wearable devices for activity tracking, is being sued following reports that users of its Force device developed skin rashes.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW