Acer Aspire TimelineX 1830T review: an 11.6in laptop with great mobility
Acer Aspire 5742G review: A good all-round notebook that's suitable for just about any type of user
Acer Aspire AZ3750 review: An all-in-one PC suitable for basic home computing
Acer Aspire One Happy review: A dual-booting Android and Windows 7 netbook with awesome battery life
Acer Aspire 8943G (ZYA) review: A huge desktop replacement laptop that can be used as a media centre
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.